No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
- Summary: The third season sees the show move closer to its parent show format with only 12 contestants, fewer judges, and Curtis Stone as the new host.
- Genre(s): Reality, Game Show, Food & Cooking
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 3 premiere date: Apr 6, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 10:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
70The celebrity level of the new Masters may be lower, but there's still that sense of fun from seeing established chefs have to be put through the same faces as the more anonymous ones.
60It's hard to say for sure after watching only one episode, but a more confrontational and high-adrenaline Top Chef Masters may bump up ratings at the cost of making the show less distinctive. Part of its appeal has been that it focused attention on the chefs' virtuosity, and not merely on the weekly competition.