• Network: Bravo
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
6.3

1. Dave
    Aug 31, 2009
    The first few episodes have been great, the talent level this season, especially from the men looks better than previous seasons.
  2. CC
    Aug 30, 2009
    Still works!
  3. FatCat
    Aug 26, 2009
    I love Topchef. But it is always painful to see the beginning of the season when the under qualified women get their asses kicked and be humiliated by the men. I appreciate the producer's effort in trying to get equal number of women and men on the show. I guess by doing so, at least the show does not get blamed for gender discrimination.
  4. ML.
    Aug 22, 2009
    Looks like it will be another great season. The best part of the whole Bravo/.Project Runway drama is that these two great shows are running together.
  5. RexxH
    Aug 19, 2009
    The kitchen is the new gladiator arena. Complete with Socratic questioning of contestants. A reassuring spectator sport where food flourishes and chefs are praised or ruined. Witness the judge's romancing to near genocide of the chef's creative food, I decree you can't go wrong with the premise. Oh the platitudes of delection.

1. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Sin City dazzle adds spice to the cooking competition's season 6 premiere....But it's the fresh crop of cheftestants that'll really whet your appetite.
  2. The personal circus, while given much play, remains secondary to the cooking contest. And as usual, the crop of contestants is claimed to be the most talented yet, and they do seem well-credentialed (James Beard nominees, Michelin-star-winner), competitive and more than usually tattooed.
  3. Tonight's episode just feels a little too much like the first day of orientation, where we're squinting at nametags, instead of checking out what's for dinner.