Top Gear : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
8.9

1. Sep 17, 2011
    Wildly entertaining! Usually love the celebrity guests on the show and watching them make their lap. I could sit through a one week marathon of Top Gear and still love it!
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    This is by far one of the best shows on television. It appeals to those who are into cars, but even appeals to those who aren't. It features detailed reviews & test runs on cars that will interest car lovers, as well as celebrity guests & hilarious & interesting challenges that will entertain & make your friends & family laugh.
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    I rarely give shows a 10 but this is definitely an exception! I think that over the years, their chemistry has grown and, although they still don't work the best with each other, now demonstrates what an amazing show looks like. I'm a 15 year old girl and if they could get ME interested in cars, then I'm sold!
  4. May 29, 2016
  5. Jun 26, 2013
    Have been watching this show since 2006, and i am still impressed! The good british humor in this show is in my opinion the most important factor. And i am not really a petrolhead. But i like to watch the "Gentlemen" about!
  6. Sep 3, 2013
    You don't have to be a petrol-head to enjoy this show. Funny and entertaining. Even my girlfriend enjoys it, and she knows absolutely nothing about cars.
  7. May 30, 2016
    Once brilliant with Clarkson, Hammond and May now ruined by the BBC the PC brigade and the ginger tosser, this show now needs to be axed already after just one episode of the new series.
  8. Nov 12, 2014
    Great show! I'm a "car guy" so I was naturally interested in this show when it came out years ago. However, the wit and chemistry of Jeremy, James, and Richard, along with the brilliant presentation make this show appealing to anyone.
  9. Jul 17, 2016
    The best motoring show ever. The new series is terrible but the older series are amazing. Clarkson, Hammond and May have done a great job on this show. But for Chris Evans, not a great job at all. Can't wait for The Grand Tour
  10. Nov 27, 2016
    Season 1-22 is perfect...

We don't speak of the 23rd Season and the others... On a more serious note, season 1-22 are brilliant and funny entertainment, you came to see the cars, but you stayed for the hosts, Jeremy, James and Richard, they made every episode something special to watch as their humour, banter and reviews on cars are unrivalled, and were just pure comedy gold. 23
    Season 1-22 is perfect...

We don't speak of the 23rd Season and the others...

23 and on wards they have gone to do The Grand Tour which s***s all over new Top Gear.
    The new hosts range from ok to horrible, Chris Evans gave gingers an even worse reputation and can't stop shouting, he's like a toddler who you told to go to the naughty corner after breaking something, while the other hosts are ok, Matt LeBlanc is the only host I actually like and he is interesting to listen to, as for the Girl (Who I can't remember her name of) is pretty much more bland then Sandpaper and I forgot who the other hosts are.

So yea, do yourselves a favour, give Seasons 23 and on wards the middle finger, and watch Seasons 1-22 or The Grand Tour, you will not be disappointed

There are no critic reviews yet.