Torchwood (UK) : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.0

1. DaveS.
    Feb 3, 2008
    Torchwood is truly awful. The acting is terrible and the writing is dreadful. Everybody involved in this show ought to be ashamed of themselves.
  2. TomB
    Jun 6, 2009
    We loved the Doctor Who series and started following the Torchwood Series , the first season was good, it has been off the air for quite a while and I noticed it started recording again on my DVR , The whole Family watching the episode tonight with my 14 year old daughter . At near the end of the esposide ,out of the Blue Captain Jack starts making out with another Man, I was so We loved the Doctor Who series and started following the Torchwood Series , the first season was good, it has been off the air for quite a while and I noticed it started recording again on my DVR , The whole Family watching the episode tonight with my 14 year old daughter . At near the end of the esposide ,out of the Blue Captain Jack starts making out with another Man, I was so embarrassed so unexpected and disgusting we turned of the the television why do you have to push this life style on us and our families , We have banned wacthing it and have deleted it from our viewing . Can't you intertain us without this garbage it is a Sci Fi program, If I want to Watch Gay televison it will be by choice give us some warnng , get this off normal programing , the only response I would like ito see s for BBC to fire the staff responsible for putting it together along with everyone involved with approving it. No second chances here TB Expand
  3. JulesHl
    Jul 1, 2009
    Wow.... where to start. The acting is more wooden than a forest, i think this stems from a terrible clunky script and the 'panto' style over-acting of the lead characters. To add insult to injury the show was commissioned for ANOTHER series. Sigh, i'm paying for this ####! I wonder if the recommisioning has anything to do with the fact that the shows' Executive Wow.... where to start. The acting is more wooden than a forest, i think this stems from a terrible clunky script and the 'panto' style over-acting of the lead characters. To add insult to injury the show was commissioned for ANOTHER series. Sigh, i'm paying for this ####! I wonder if the recommisioning has anything to do with the fact that the shows' Executive Producer (Julie Gardner) is now also the overall Controller of Drama Commissioning at BBC Television. Sadly i heard the Radio 4 show of torchwood today (R4 is on all the time in my house) and i was cringing at the script and voice acting. There are better actors out there, USE THEM PLEASE!!!!!! Please NO MORE Julie, i'm begging you. Expand
  4. EmmerC.
    Jan 29, 2008
    Just awful, saw one episode on TV because nothing else was on. And despite the fact that it was at the least worth it watching something rather than nothing. But this television show, Torchwood is pretty boring. The idea is pathetic, lame, and sentimental. The dullest thing around.
  5. kyleb
    Mar 11, 2008
    It's like Buffy but without the humor, action, writing, characters, or creativity. You know, just like Moonlight, New Amsterdam, The Dresden Files, Sanctuary and a bunch of other crappy shows I can't remember. Paging Joss Whedon.

1. As with P.G. Wodehouse novels and Robbie Williams songs, you have to be either British or adolescent to commit to this stuff; for the rest of us, it's a head-scratching lark.
  2. You know this Dr. Who spin-off aims to please when the return of Capt. Jack Harkness (John Barrowman) isn't even the big news.... With [Capt.] John [James Marsters] adding such a fun, unhinged element, it's a shame these two crazy kids broke up in the first place.
    In a dreary winter TV landscape in which smart, witty escapism is in short supply, Torchwood stands out.