Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
6.8

1. Jan 14, 2014
    A man in a V-neck stands in front of a screen, watches several youtube videos of people hitting their balls on things or throwing up, and then makes about 18 puns about it.
    The videos he shows are usually things that were popular for 8 minutes 3 years ago, and usually consist of
    something that I wouldn't even watch for free as he makes "Offensive" jokes. You can have offensive humor,
    something that I wouldn't even watch for free as he makes "Offensive" jokes.
    You can have offensive humor, and you can also try way too hard to be offensive, which he does.
    Most of the jokes are lame puns about the video he just watched, and are about third grader level.
    "LOL HE HIT HES BALLS XD WHAT A NUTCRACKER LOL", wow, clever.
    If you want to have a better version of this show, get one of your friends that makes idiotic jokes about everything, and invite them over. Search a video of somebody tripping on something and pick the one with the most likes. Once that's on, pause the video every 8 seconds and listen to your friend's awful jokes, if your friend is a guy, ask him to dress in women's clothing and twitch while making sexist jokes.
    You'll then get the Tosh.0 experience, and you'll see what I'm saying. Although, I highly doubt it will be as non-clever, no, anti-clever, as this show.
    I've developed a reflex, that the second this show comes on, I dash across the room to the remote and change the channel.
    Stay away from this.
    It has no place around people with an actual sense of humor.
  2. Oct 6, 2010
    This show is nothing but disgusting clips I could find for myself on YouTube and Daniel Tosh making smug comments and lame butt jokes. I don't understand why anyone likes this, much less how it got a second season. When it comes on, I nearly pull a muscle because I have to reach for the remote so quickly.
  3. Jan 30, 2011
    The show is a talk-soup spoof that seems to rely more on Daniel Tosh's arrogant attitude and gross-out laughs rather than any sort of cleverness or wit. The show makes a point of focusing on racist and sexist comments that results in little more than the chuckle one may get from reading the profanity carved into a bathroom wall.
  4. Oct 4, 2011
    Do you know what Tosh.0 is like? Imagine you're in a room with two other people in it. You tell these two people a funny joke, and they laugh. Then, one of the people turns to the other one and tells him the exact same joke. That's what Tosh.0 does. He takes a funny video, which is a joke that anybody would laugh at on its own, and then re-narrates what happens in the video andDo you know what Tosh.0 is like? Imagine you're in a room with two other people in it. You tell these two people a funny joke, and they laugh. Then, one of the people turns to the other one and tells him the exact same joke. That's what Tosh.0 does. He takes a funny video, which is a joke that anybody would laugh at on its own, and then re-narrates what happens in the video and explains why it's funny.

If that doesn't sound stupid yet, just imagine this scenario. You watch the "David after Dentist" video and think it's hilarious. Then, you turn on Tosh.0 and he's explaining to you why "David after Dentist" is funny. I'd rather gouge my eye out with a needle used to draw blood from someone with AIDS.
  5. Feb 29, 2012
    Let me start off by saying Daniel Tosh is gay.... GAY, GAY, GAY!!! That aside, this is a pretty terrible show. I'll admit I enjoyed it at first. It was a good show to throw on the TV when you have people over, as some of the clips Tosh shows are truly hilarious. However I have 2 HUGE problems with this show.
    1. The show is named after Tosh, when he is completely expendable.
    1. The show is named after Tosh, when he is completely expendable. Honestly, any schmuck can do what he does. The VIDEOS are what's funny, not him. Yet he is very indulgent in his observations of the videos to the point it can ruin a good clip. His Web Redemptions are completely unneccesary, and he tends to pick videos that really weren't all that funny. Tosh isn't funny... bottom line.
    2. Each season, the videos have got more and more disgusting. The show has evolved into grossing the viewers out rather than making them laugh. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT FUNNY NOW. Each season has regressed from the previous season. I really don't need to see Tosh in a fu**ing speedo everytime he gets the chance either. Tosh is a one trick pony, and it's getting old.

In the end, the show fails because this is a show that you and a group of your friends could put together on their own. I'll give the show credit for exposing some truly hilarious viral videos. However, I would rather look up videos on my own online and find something funny myself. It's much better, because I don't have to worry about commercials, Tosh doing some over the top gay sh**, or videos that are more sick than funny. To hell with this show.
  6. Aug 7, 2013
    I don't remember too many accounts where I would watch a show and be degraded by its lack of humor, this show, is that rare occasion that just doesn't have an ounce of funny in it.

There are no critic reviews yet.