- Summary: Host and comedian Daniel Tosh talks all things Internet in his new weekly series, uncovering new technology as well as old."Tosh.O" tells all about blogs, tweets and pokes, giving viewers an inside look at the world wide web.
- Genre(s): Comedy, Talk & Interview, News
- Show Type: In Season
- Season 1 premiere date: Jun 4, 2009
- Episode Length: 30
- Air Time: 10:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Sep 22, 2010Where are all the critic reviews? Most likely, they're panning the show. Well, they're obviously idiots...this show is fast-paced non-stop hilarity at other people's expense. Without shows like this one, we'd never know what idiots are doing on their own time. And Tosh's dark, sarcastic humor is brilliant. The writers are perfect and this type of show deserves an Emmy. (Okay, maybe just a daytime Emmy.) For the morons who know how to film their friends being idgets, I thank you. My favorite show on TV....and that's just sad.… Collapse
Feb 29, 2012Let me start off by saying Daniel Tosh is gay.... GAY, GAY, GAY!!! That aside, this is a pretty terrible show. I'll admit I enjoyed it at first. It was a good show to throw on the TV when you have people over, as some of the clips Tosh shows are truly hilarious. However I have 2 HUGE problems with this show.
1. The show is named after Tosh, when he is completely expendable. Honestly, any schmuck can do what he does. The VIDEOS are what's funny, not him. Yet he is very indulgent in his observations of the videos to the point it can ruin a good clip. His Web Redemptions are completely unneccesary, and he tends to pick videos that really weren't all that funny. Tosh isn't funny... bottom line.
2. Each season, the videos have got more and more disgusting. The show has evolved into grossing the viewers out rather than making them laugh. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT FUNNY NOW. Each season has regressed from the previous season. I really don't need to see Tosh in a fu**ing speedo everytime he gets the chance either. Tosh is a one trick pony, and it's getting old.
In the end, the show fails because this is a show that you and a group of your friends could put together on their own. I'll give the show credit for exposing some truly hilarious viral videos. However, I would rather look up videos on my own online and find something funny myself. It's much better, because I don't have to worry about commercials, Tosh doing some over the top gay sh**, or videos that are more sick than funny. To hell with this show.… Expand
Jan 14, 2014A man in a V-neck stands in front of a screen, watches several youtube videos of people hitting their balls on things or throwing up, and then makes about 18 puns about it.
The videos he shows are usually things that were popular for 8 minutes 3 years ago, and usually consist of
something that I wouldn't even watch for free as he makes "Offensive" jokes.
You can have offensive humor, and you can also try way too hard to be offensive, which he does.
Most of the jokes are lame puns about the video he just watched, and are about third grader level.
"LOL HE HIT HES BALLS XD WHAT A NUTCRACKER LOL", wow, clever.
If you want to have a better version of this show, get one of your friends that makes idiotic jokes about everything, and invite them over. Search a video of somebody tripping on something and pick the one with the most likes. Once that's on, pause the video every 8 seconds and listen to your friend's awful jokes, if your friend is a guy, ask him to dress in women's clothing and twitch while making sexist jokes.
You'll then get the Tosh.0 experience, and you'll see what I'm saying. Although, I highly doubt it will be as non-clever, no, anti-clever, as this show.
I've developed a reflex, that the second this show comes on, I dash across the room to the remote and change the channel.
Stay away from this.
It has no place around people with an actual sense of humor.… Expand
Jan 30, 2011The show is a talk-soup spoof that seems to rely more on Daniel Tosh's arrogant attitude and gross-out laughs rather than any sort of cleverness or wit. The show makes a point of focusing on racist and sexist comments that results in little more than the chuckle one may get from reading the profanity carved into a bathroom wall.… Expand
- By user score