• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.0

1. Jun 14, 2013
    I think Touch is an amazing tv show. It is unique, well crafted and gripping and I here never been more hooked into anything. I will be very disappointed if it doesn't get renewed without giving it a chance. Too many decent tv shows have been cancelled and this one shouldn't be because it is amazing.
  2. Feb 10, 2013
    Beautiful, just be beautiful. No show on TV matches the awe and amazement that Touch brings every single episode. I give it five stars for it's amazing story and plot, which is unrivaled, even by The Walking Dead.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 8, 2013
    Now comes this unnecessary makeover, starting with Friday's two-hour premiere, which transforms Touch into a tiresomely ordinary chase/conspiracy non-thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Feb 7, 2013
    The intricacies may make it harder for new viewers to crack the show without doing some catch-up watching, but they also make it far more absorbing.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Feb 7, 2013
    You have plain old smashmouth elemental TV story devices--good guys, bad guys, evil corporations, a family unit, and a headlong rush toward the Truth, whatever that may be. Plus this special bonus: Intimations of Jack Bauer.