• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.9

1. Feb 10, 2013
    Beautiful, just be beautiful. No show on TV matches the awe and amazement that Touch brings every single episode. I give it five stars for it's amazing story and plot, which is unrivaled, even by The Walking Dead.
  2. Jun 14, 2013
    I think Touch is an amazing tv show. It is unique, well crafted and gripping and I here never been more hooked into anything. I will be very disappointed if it doesn't get renewed without giving it a chance. Too many decent tv shows have been cancelled and this one shouldn't be because it is amazing.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 8, 2013
    Now comes this unnecessary makeover, starting with Friday's two-hour premiere, which transforms Touch into a tiresomely ordinary chase/conspiracy non-thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Feb 7, 2013
    The intricacies may make it harder for new viewers to crack the show without doing some catch-up watching, but they also make it far more absorbing.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Feb 7, 2013
    You have plain old smashmouth elemental TV story devices--good guys, bad guys, evil corporations, a family unit, and a headlong rush toward the Truth, whatever that may be. Plus this special bonus: Intimations of Jack Bauer.