Season #: 1, 2, 3
6.8

1. Sep 2, 2012
    Why anyone would not love this show is so beyond me. Jordan is incredibly likable and the info thrown at you is really neat. Again...you just have to be a total prick to dislike such a show as this.
  2. Sep 4, 2012
    I love this show and Jordan is great but he needs to open himself to the girl's toys Toy collecting is not just for boys!!!! Embrace cabbage patch kids, barbies, baby alive and the like!!!!
  3. Sep 4, 2012
    Been waiting for a show like this for 39 years. All we had were Storage Wars or PawnStars/Hardcore Pawn that gave a small glimpse/taste of collecting if they had a episode about toys but, nothing great until NOW with TOY HUNTER!! Jordan
  4. Sep 22, 2012
    I really like this show. It's fresh and fun. I also always learn a thing or two. Plus it's very entertaining for people of all ages. Who doesn't like toys, right? And watching brings back memories of childhood.
  5. Dec 11, 2012
    For those of us who collect toys from days-gone-by this show is fun to watch. The premise is simple with Jordan Hembrough hosting and digging into other people's toy collections which can be from modest to extreme pack rats of action figures, dolls, diecast cars and games from the last 50 years. He will go into detail about the condition of a toy and whether it is in its original box andFor those of us who collect toys from days-gone-by this show is fun to watch. The premise is simple with Jordan Hembrough hosting and digging into other people's toy collections which can be from modest to extreme pack rats of action figures, dolls, diecast cars and games from the last 50 years. He will go into detail about the condition of a toy and whether it is in its original box and if it is in near mint condition. All factors that make collecting important and a good investment. Genre toys such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Batman, Superman, James Bond and Transformers are prominent throughout the series so far but there is the occasional Barbie doll collection that pops up. Jordan is knowledgeable and fun to listen to with his energetic enthusiasm when he enters into a collector's home he comes across like a kid on Christmas morning. If you like Pawn Stars or other shows where collectibles can be worth their weight in gold, then Toy Hunter is a show to watch. I personally hope tha they continue to produce these episodes but with Jordan travelling from one state to another and bringing a cameraman to boot. Add in the lengthy post production and the overhead that goes into documentary work and you have a series that may be cancelled due to cost. That would be a shame since the show is original as it takes the viewer down memory lane. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Aug 15, 2012
    As TV shows go, Toy Hunter is a bit dull.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Aug 15, 2012
    Mr. Hembrough is not engaged in the kind of hunting that makes for good television.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Aug 15, 2012
    How you view it will depend on what you consider the proper care of collectibles and the corruption of a minor.