• Network: FOX
  • Season #: 1
6.3

1. Feb 9, 2011
    this was amazing.
    whenyou hear the premise you think, oh god, another annoing sitcom.
    but the humor here is so wry and suble that it is really fun to watch.
    this show has the opportuniy to be very big
  2. Feb 19, 2011
    I was not sure after the pilot if I was going to spend anymore time with this show but the pace picks up in the second episode... well worth the watch.
  3. May 7, 2011
    This show would have been so easy to ignore based on premise and title, but I'm very happy that I bothered to look it up. They're not looking to re-invent the wheel but they attack usual sitcom-ie subjects with much more subtlety which ends up being much more watchable. The single-camera aspect of it is also a big positive. I think that most of the character interactions in this show areThis show would have been so easy to ignore based on premise and title, but I'm very happy that I bothered to look it up. They're not looking to re-invent the wheel but they attack usual sitcom-ie subjects with much more subtlety which ends up being much more watchable. The single-camera aspect of it is also a big positive. I think that most of the character interactions in this show are far more along the lines of what most people would encounter in their everyday lives (only the British guy seems to be somewhat of a caricature). Of all of the mid-season network comedies (all of which I've watched), this is my favourite. Expand
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    Terrible, terrible show. Not funny, poorly written, and acted.

Critics already say this show won't make it until the end of next month...will be canceled.
  5. Mar 1, 2011
    When you look at comedies on TV, they are all the same, Some family or friends going through funny adventures, this is the latter. But i never expected this to be funny, ive heard everything, but a british playboy, a nerdy looking guy who has a hot girl, and a weird/douche father and his wife. I've never seen something like this, sometimes it's not funny, but still i enjoy it every week
  6. Feb 13, 2011
    Meh, I'll give the second episode a shot to see if it gets any better but I'm on the fence on this one. The characters are OK (the best part actually), the writing was sub-par and the premise is a little boring.
  7. Apr 19, 2011
    I enjoy this show a lot. I was pretty skeptical at first because the whole "couples at varying points of their relationship" premise has been done to death, but this one is well written and acted, not always laugh out loud funny but usual clever and witty. When the belly laughs do come it seems like a great bonus. Aya Cash as the laid back but spunky Callie is the highlight here, but theI enjoy this show a lot. I was pretty skeptical at first because the whole "couples at varying points of their relationship" premise has been done to death, but this one is well written and acted, not always laugh out loud funny but usual clever and witty. When the belly laughs do come it seems like a great bonus. Aya Cash as the laid back but spunky Callie is the highlight here, but the rest of the cast is bright and engaging too, including the small group of recurring characters like Rob Hubel as a crude but hilarious boss. So far, so good. Keep it coming guys! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 9, 2011
    Traffic Light is better than NBC's Perfect Couples--the jokes are more relaxed, and the cast includes NCIS's Liza Lapira, whose humor has bite. Not a killer ensemble, though. [14 Feb 2011, p.42]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Feb 8, 2011
    Traffic Light winds up with a negative hat trick, in which I found myself not caring about any of its three male leads, though I did like one of their female co-stars and several of the guests who popped up in the episodes I've seen.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Feb 8, 2011
    Traffic Light, like that old Mustang you had in college, splutters more than a bit when you turn the key, but eventually it gets going. And once it does, the splendid refinishing of a classic makes the inevitable bumps much more easily endured.