Trailer Park Boys : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Apr 22, 2001
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
9.2

1. Feb 11, 2012
    Trailer Park Boys is the funniest tv show ever! No matter how many times I re-watch episodes, they never get old. The only negative thing that I can say about this show is that it is only 7 seasons long.
  2. Apr 27, 2014
    In other hands, this show could have been a crude, over-the-top disaster, but in the hands of Mike Clattenburg it becomes something truly hilarious. One of the main reasons I think it works so well is because, (the same way that arrested development works) it has reoccurring jokes that become funnier on repeated viewings.
  3. Sep 13, 2012
    Funniest series to ever come out of Canada. Cast is perfect in capturing the essence and ridiculous quirks of trailer park life. Built on the premise of life between jail-stints, trailer park boys seven short seasons will leave you begging for more.
  4. Jun 8, 2014
    Possibly one of the funniest TV Shows I have ever seen, Trailer Park Boys delivers it's humor in a large multitude of ways and proved me wrong by making stupid rather comical.
  5. May 23, 2015
    Trailer Park Boys is a Canadian mockumentary that focuses on the residents in the fictional trailer park of Sunnyvale. Having watched this entire first season I can't really say I'd go along with the huge amount of praise the show has received. Yes, there was the occasional funny moment but nothing that had me laughing consistently and I found myself a little bored during a fair few of theTrailer Park Boys is a Canadian mockumentary that focuses on the residents in the fictional trailer park of Sunnyvale. Having watched this entire first season I can't really say I'd go along with the huge amount of praise the show has received. Yes, there was the occasional funny moment but nothing that had me laughing consistently and I found myself a little bored during a fair few of the episodes. Maybe I'm just missing something that others are seeing but I'll not be bothering with any further seasons. Expand
  6. Mar 30, 2016
    Pretty hilarious show, especially the early seasons. The latest 2 seasons haven't been that great especially the newest one in 2016 since everybody looks old and fat.
  7. Sep 9, 2014
    This review is more just for the new Netflix season 8 but the whole show is worth watching I say.

So Trailer Park Boys are back. If your a fan of the seasons before this one, you will love this season. Almost all the same crew and cast are back(No Trevor). They even get some guest directors and writes, Mike Smith(Bubbles) Even writes for the whole season. It's the same good old humor you'd expect from TBP, But they play more on what they know makes people laugh. Ricky swears even more, Lahey is still drunk it goes on. It's great Netflix brought back the boys for another season and I hope there is more to come. Obvious this humor isn't for everyone, but most likely if your Canadian you find it hilarious.

ToFewViews
  8. Mar 25, 2016
    A great, redeeming, and instantly funny show. I deducted one point because of the lack of presence by Bubbles, one character in the Trailer Park Boys Triumverate. Also, the repetitious jokes and funny quirks of the characters really don't solidify until the second season, but the fact that Ricky shoots himself almost every episode of Season One redeems it to a 10.
  9. Apr 12, 2016
    Pretty much the only TV show that actually gets my form of entertainment and humour. JP Tremblay, Robb Wells & Mike Smith are genius's in their own right and really have created a masterpiece in terms of what the show is about. Season 10, apart from Candy, which I didn't like as a character at all, was fantastic. I was stupid ad binge watched the entire season in 2 days. Now I've to waitPretty much the only TV show that actually gets my form of entertainment and humour. JP Tremblay, Robb Wells & Mike Smith are genius's in their own right and really have created a masterpiece in terms of what the show is about. Season 10, apart from Candy, which I didn't like as a character at all, was fantastic. I was stupid ad binge watched the entire season in 2 days. Now I've to wait so long for more, which sucks, but I've started again from season 1 which is nice. I'd love these guys to come back to Ireland, I want to eat a greasy burger from Julian! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.