Traveler : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: May 10, 2007
8.7

1. jeffw
    Jun 5, 2007
    This show is terrible. The characters have been idiots from the start of this predictable and very unbelievable plot against them by unknown forces of evil. How unimaginative can the creators of these shows be? Does anyone writing for tv have an original idea anymore?
  2. KBall
    May 12, 2007
    I have just a few words to describe this show--boring, unoriginal, and lacking in depth.
  3. JasonD
    May 12, 2007
    I was bored at work and thought watching this on the ABC website would help me pass the time... wrong! It was boring and unoriginal and the characters were dull and predictable. Foolish, immature frat boys using poor judgment that gets them into really big trouble? Boy, we haven't seen that before... But the problem is, it doesn't fit in this show. It is like taking the cast of I was bored at work and thought watching this on the ABC website would help me pass the time... wrong! It was boring and unoriginal and the characters were dull and predictable. Foolish, immature frat boys using poor judgment that gets them into really big trouble? Boy, we haven't seen that before... But the problem is, it doesn't fit in this show. It is like taking the cast of Road Trip and trying to put them in a serious drama. In a comedy you are meant to laugh at their immaturity and their idiocy--in a "fugitives from justice" TV show, it just makes them unlikable and stupid. After about fifteen minutes I started thinking, man, maybe I should get back to work, that might actually be more interesting and engaging than this show... Expand
  4. veeb
    May 18, 2007
    I found NO reason to care about these boys. Not compelling.
  5. JoeB.
    Jul 18, 2007
    Technically speaking, the show was very professional. ON the creative end, however, it fell flat. Neat premise -- just wholly unbelievable. Cool setup -- but so was "The Fugitive", which it resembles... badly. It tries so desperately to be clever and hip and as conspiracy-driven as, well, every other action show on tv that it forgot a few things, like sympathetic characters and Technically speaking, the show was very professional. ON the creative end, however, it fell flat. Neat premise -- just wholly unbelievable. Cool setup -- but so was "The Fugitive", which it resembles... badly. It tries so desperately to be clever and hip and as conspiracy-driven as, well, every other action show on tv that it forgot a few things, like sympathetic characters and semi-believable events. Collapse

Another workmanlike, reasonably decent thriller.
  2. You have to suspend an awful lot of disbelief to buy into this premise, and even at that the protagonists aren't nearly compelling enough to care a lot about.
  3. It's all very tense and fun, underscored by sirens and ominous techno music, shot in that popular, over-caffeinated jumpiness that here at least makes sense.