• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 7, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
7.6

1. Jul 7, 2011
    I was surprised but pleased when season 4 came back and a full year had passed. It gives the writers an opportunity to show Sookie adapting to all that happened while she was gone. The other characters have moved on. Alan Ball is never boring with his storylines. I am definitely hooked, and can't wait to see what happens next.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    Absolutely Fun series to watch! The show's creators developed a great the mix of mythologies; and, the writers have given us great character development. I highly recommend this series to everyone!!!
  3. Jun 27, 2011
    They skipped too much that I've been waiting a year to see. BUT, they re-introduced all of the characters in a new way and are time managing all of them very well. I think skipping a year worked out in a benefit since the only good thing about season 3 (Russell) was already over in the season 3 finale. This season just may beat season 2 (my favorite season).
  4. Jun 27, 2011
    Welcome back fanglovers and fangbearers alike.....though the season strtd off wid a somewat deviated atmosphere wat wid all the lights nd beautiful(or at least pretending to be) fairies m happy dat it dint last long nd we were out of there..pacey,dark,sensual,subtle as ever True Blood is back and how!!!i was worried if they cud remain as consistent as they were for a 4th season since i hve been witness to things starting wid bang(no pun intended fangbangers!!!) and then fizzle out widout a trace..but it was not the case wid True Blood......and Eric...man wish i were you.!! Expand
  5. Jun 29, 2011
    I have never felt so hooked in a True Blood season like this one. I thought fairies would be a lame theme but it was the opposite, it turned out great. For the first time, Im reading the books just because of this amazing season première.
  6. Jul 1, 2011
    It was a very even start to what could have been a series of rocky conclucions to the messy cliffhangers of season 3 (which was easily the weakest season of the series thus far). All the characters were given sufficient screentime, showcasing brilliant editing. And thankfully the perpetual love triangle was simmered down in this episode. I have high hopes for this season, and looking forword for whats to come and hoping that Ball doesn't clutter his allready character-cluttered world more plots and sub-plots and sub-sub-plots. Expand
  7. Jul 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. watch here - http://new-tvseries.blogspot.com/search/label/True%20Blood new episode of true blood.

watch here - http://new-tvseries.blogspot.com/search/label/True%20Blood

watch here - http://new-tvseries.blogspot.com/search/label/True%20Blood
  8. Aug 25, 2011
    The best vampire show I've ever seen. Wow, this show is totally addicting me and my boyfriend can´t stop watching it! Season 4 is the best season of all! There is a little too many monsters but still True Blood season 4 is great like all the over True Blood seasons and I just can´t stop watching it! SEASON 4 = THE BEST!
  9. Sep 10, 2011
    Good season, I must say. Season 3 was a bit of a drag after a pretty good first 2 seasons. This season brought back the charm for me. Sure, it could be a tad bit better but the episodes were good. Really fun to watch :)

If I end up remembering what happened in last week's episode and waiting the week for the next episode, it's got to be good. Haven't done that with True Blood for a while.
    This season brought that feeling back. I loved this season :) Expand
  10. Dec 16, 2011
    This show is such a fun show to watch! Its nice to watch a show that you never know whats coming next. Too many shows these days are so predictable. True Blood is a breath of freash air!!
  11. Jul 15, 2012
    True Blood season 4 is actually really great, except for protagonist Sookie and vampire Bill, who are probably the worst characters on television. Fiona Shaw is actually REALLY great as Marnie, a medium who, after being possessed by a vengeful witch from the Spanish Inquisition, tries to eradicate every vampire in Louisiana. Season 4 proves True Blood is still "love at first bite".
  12. Oct 10, 2013
    True Blood in its fourth season was still good; fast paced with lots of momentum and plot lines that were intertwined. The only thing I disliked was the continuation of the love triangle. The whole season I thought 'Go away Bill'
  13. Feb 7, 2014
    It's certainly the bloodiest season so far.
    The season brought us a lot of action and excitement.
    But it could not be better than the second season.

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Aug 1, 2011
    True Blood works best when its freak flag flies--as long as its core characters are along for the ride.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 29, 2011
    Blood creator Alan Ball knows how to juggle multiple pretty people and knotty, danger-stuffed story lines for the maximum amount of breathless romance and over-the-top action.
  3. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jun 27, 2011
    True Blood returns on Sunday (June 26) night with too many new characters, not enough time with the characters I like, a general evasion of the most prickly parts of last season's finale, some plodding hints at a lumbering dramatic direction for this season and some breasts.