Twins : Season 1

4.6

1. Spriggangirl
    Oct 6, 2005
    Sitcoms today completely suck!
  2. MissCritical
    Oct 7, 2005
    The acting on the show is absolutely horrible! I can't believe this was picked up. Someone better get fired for this mess.
  3. jeannew
    Jan 1, 2006
    Kept me laughing despite myself. deadpan melanie, both the twins and the nice familiar old guy all worked it for me. maybe funny is having your sensibilities challenged and/or just brought to light. keep an open mind peeps at least until the writing tires.
  4. BenB
    Oct 6, 2005
    Funny show with alot of potential..look at the cast and the creators...
  5. NoahG
    Nov 24, 2005
    Some good actors. Good producers. Mediocre to terrible writers. Production values have become next to nothing, a show is only as good as it's writing staff.( e.g. Friends exec. prod. created the awful veronica's closet.)
  6. RachelS
    Nov 7, 2005
    The story is cute, the characters are weak, but I love Sara and loved the "twist" in Friday night's episode.
  7. TammyM
    Oct 20, 2005
    Melanie is a talentless actress she just needs to stay at home. Her only accomplishment was WORKING GIRL!!!! A billion years ago, what did Antonio ever see in her? Of course I have never had respect for a woman who has several kids all fathered by different men. She just makes the Latin Lover look bad. She is like a door know everyone got a turn!!!!
  8. CharlotteH
    Oct 20, 2005
    I thought the comment Melanie Griffith said when she was asked to please not smoke around wardrobe was typical of her low class way. Let me refresh your memory, I'm a f---ing Movie Star don't ruin my day. EXCUSE ME, she is really in la la land.
  9. tarab
    Oct 7, 2005
    This show sucks
  10. Phil
    Jun 21, 2006
    Why not "Nobody's watching" WB ? Why?
  11. Unagiboy
    Nov 29, 2005
    Really disappointing despite the Will & Grace creative connection. Unfunny. I find Melanie Griffiths painful to watch.
  12. twinsfan
    Oct 22, 2005
    I dont care what others say about this show I Like It! It makes you laugh almost every three minutes. Sarah Gilbert and Molly Stanton are great together. I think the creators really did the chemistry well on this. And this is coming from a NON Will & Grace fan. What I dont understand is what people dont like about the show. Please dont axe this show like Complete Savages,which in my I dont care what others say about this show I Like It! It makes you laugh almost every three minutes. Sarah Gilbert and Molly Stanton are great together. I think the creators really did the chemistry well on this. And this is coming from a NON Will & Grace fan. What I dont understand is what people dont like about the show. Please dont axe this show like Complete Savages,which in my opinion was another funny sitcom that had comedy in it. I like to sit down and unwind with laughter not something that you cant understand the humor in it. Expand

1. [Gilbert] seems like a real person, even in such a cartoon as this is.
    Lowlife though it may be, Twins is just plain funny.
  3. If you think "Will & Grace" got lazy and tired after a few years, with its broad punch lines and broader plots - and you should - "Twins" accelerates the process by starting out that way.