• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2003
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12
3.5

1. Apr 26, 2013
    So sad, without sheen that series dont have fun. All the brightness has gone!
    I dont like Ashton Kutcher, he is so artificial. So much bad jokes.

i hope that series ends soon, to not foul up.
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    How is this piece of garbage still not canceled? Charlie's gay womanizing daughter are you kidding me Lorre. I didnt think season 10 could be surpassed in terms of utter tv but Lorre does it again hell his new comedy show mom is even worse.
  3. Oct 4, 2013
    "Hey look my vagina!!..... Waaait that's not my vagina"

This show has really gone down the toilet...
    I didn't understand how Angus T. Jones could leave so much money on the table, but now i get it.
  4. Oct 9, 2013
    2.5 Men used to be one of my favorite shows. Then the writing started to get stale, and then Mr. Sheen left. At times I wonder if Mr. Sheen left because he saw the writing starting to go downhill. In any case, Mr. Sheen is out and Mr. Kutcher is in. The first seasons with Mr. Kutcher were OK to good, but I was always hoping the show would get better. Then this season appeared, and the show took a nosedive into that warm Malibu sand.

Good-bye 2.5 Men. To quote the pizza delivery person, Gordon, we had a good run.
  5. Apr 20, 2014
    Boo! Seriously, what happened here?, I have to be honest, I never thought I'd say this but, I give up!
    Most of the cast have disappeared, where's Evelyn, Rose, Judith, Herb, Berta, Jake, Gordon, the characters that made this show what it is, or was, & one thing I couldn't believe, it's been renewed for a 12th season! Really? Also, who's this Jenny, oh I know, a boring pathetic desperate
    attempt by the producers to get a Charlie like character into the series due to former fans like me leaving the show's fan base, I'm never watching the show again, ever! Expand
  6. Apr 24, 2014
    Let it DIE already! This show jumped the shark so long ago the shark is only fossilized remains! It's not as if there's anything particularly interesting in development.

There are no critic reviews yet.