Two and a Half Men : Season 9

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2003
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
3.8

1. Jul 5, 2013
    With Walden Schmidt (Aston Kutcher) joining, "Two and a Half Men" becomes a delight once again, with his character fitting perfectly well with the original characters. All around funny and with Walden's nice guy attitude, what's bad to say. With thirty minutes to kill, what better than to watch "Two and a Half Men: Season 9"!
  2. Sep 20, 2011
    Ashton is a very talented comedy actor and is doing a great job, but we're all agreeing that without Charlie Two and a Half Men will never be the same anymore.
  3. Sep 21, 2011
    The first episode in the post-Sheen era for the show is suprisingly good. I was expecting a sad, boring retrospective thing of a show, but what I got was actually quite funny starting from the funeral scene to the new characters introduction. I admit that I am biased in that Charlie felt like a very lazy character for a while now so I am looking forward to seeing how Kutchers character develops.
  4. Oct 18, 2011
    The show may not be the same without Sheen's character, and it also may be raunchier, but one things for sure, its still funny. Sheen's departure did make way for new blood and the casting of Ashton was well done. Though I'm not sure who that half man is anymore as the three leads are legally adults. Though the humor is far from mature adult humor.
  5. Jan 25, 2013
    I think that people on here are just wounded by Charlie's exit. Seriously, it's still a very enjoyable show, a great introduction for Walden and they should keep the lineup!
  6. Owl
    Sep 23, 2011
    Based on the pilot for Season 9, this show is MUCH better off without Charlie. Ashton is adorable and with him around, the whole experience is less vinegary and easier to take. Much fresher. Still immature (flatulence jokes) but that's what this show is about. I found it was getting very same-old with Charlie, so I was not a fan. Yay for Ashton! Now for how they will weave his characterBased on the pilot for Season 9, this show is MUCH better off without Charlie. Ashton is adorable and with him around, the whole experience is less vinegary and easier to take. Much fresher. Still immature (flatulence jokes) but that's what this show is about. I found it was getting very same-old with Charlie, so I was not a fan. Yay for Ashton! Now for how they will weave his character into the show, I look forward to finding out. Expand
  7. Sep 26, 2011
    Well, it will maybe take some adjustment with Ashton in there, but overall, I strongly believe that the show will keep its quirky edge. It's unfortunate that shows on these networks seem to rely so much on criticism to remain on the air rather than good honest earned respect from dedicated, loyal fans...no matter what twists happen to their favourite characters.
  8. Dec 14, 2011
    In certain point of view, this season is my favourite, honestly I like more Ashton Kutcher than Charlie Sheen. Some people tell me that he does the same jokes but I don't care. Really. Very funny.
  9. Sep 26, 2011
    after seeing the second half of the season premier, i'm ready to say i like it and I'm interested in seeing more. walden schmidt and his situation are pretty compelling. the expansion of his character in this episode leads me to believe a lot of laughs are possible. well done so far.
  10. Jul 21, 2014
    Tampoco os paséis... Claro que todos echamos de menos a Charlie, era el alma de la serie, pero con la novena temporada se le dio mas papel a Alan, que creo que necesitaba, y la verdad es que sigue siendo divertida. SÍ, LO ES. Seguro que el 80% de la gente vio el primer capitulo y al ver que no está Charlie, toma, le da un cero, pero eso no es ético, muchos de aquí no sabéis valorar.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 7, 2011
    This is a well-constructed, old-school sex farce. [15 Nov 2011, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Sep 20, 2011
    After eight long seasons, the show might end up being better off with some new blood--of the non-tiger variety.