Two and a Half Men : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2003
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
8.0

1. Apr 26, 2013
    With charlie sheen that series are so amazing. Creative jokes, so much fun every episode. So sad that moment have gone and lost all that feeling. Sheen, come back, please.
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    It's a show that is funny, but doesn't exactly always fit the bill. Especially now that Ashton Kutcher is taking over, it's just not the same. It's really just a show with just great laughs. There's no good story behind it and no true emotion to the characters. Overall, it's only big advantage is that it's actually funny.
  3. Jun 18, 2013
    Surprisingly I prefer this without Charlie After a few episodes i fell in love with jake and his simple but funny lines that were golden oh chuck what have you done Now it's Big Bang which is just....ummmm......well I'd prefer not to rant but I love Alan and walden its a golden script top class acting and just a pure beauty chuck Lorre should've just done this and not started the Big Bang
  4. Apr 11, 2014
    Two and a half men is great, i honestly sleep to it. yeah its soppy and typical but its just one of them things you need to watch. after season 1 you get to know the characters and it actually because good. im a huge fan of this and i know it definatley isnt for everyone but give it a try. FYI Ashton Kutcher sucks at this role and charlie sheen should never of gone, its never the same.Two and a half men is great, i honestly sleep to it. yeah its soppy and typical but its just one of them things you need to watch. after season 1 you get to know the characters and it actually because good. im a huge fan of this and i know it definatley isnt for everyone but give it a try. FYI Ashton Kutcher sucks at this role and charlie sheen should never of gone, its never the same. watch the first nine seasons. i have them all downloaded so i can give you them (legally) Expand
  5. May 12, 2014
    Two and a Half Men has been through rough changes, but still manages to entertain, the show so far has lasted eleven seasons, and to myself I hope it continues for more years to come
  6. Feb 4, 2011
    It's alright. Sometimes the story lacks BUT the humour is unbelievable which saves this comedy.
  7. Apr 11, 2012
    i love this show up to point when they kick off charlie sheen show prove to be not so funny as it was before.

it still make me laugh when ashton took over but i want to see charlie sheen to return to this show even still
  8. Nov 4, 2010
    Fascinating, humorous entertaining and very well-acted, Two and A Half men proves to be a unique comedy that combines several elements, that include emotional dilemmas that are cleverly turned upside down to create deeply enjoyable laughter, sometimes delivering obscure moments that we hate ourselves for laughing. Jake's growth and learning suit the greatest writing and keep the show as anFascinating, humorous entertaining and very well-acted, Two and A Half men proves to be a unique comedy that combines several elements, that include emotional dilemmas that are cleverly turned upside down to create deeply enjoyable laughter, sometimes delivering obscure moments that we hate ourselves for laughing. Jake's growth and learning suit the greatest writing and keep the show as an ongoing process in which anything can happen! Expand
  9. Dec 14, 2011
    I must admit it: the serie is just plain nasty fun. There's no doubt of why is one of the most watched series in all the time. Just enterteining. I like more the season with Ashton Kutcher, I like it more than Charlie Sheen.
  10. Nov 9, 2010
    Without question one of the funniest, well written and acted shows on TV. Must See! I had thought with Jake growing into a teen it would be wise to write him out. But he has grown on me as he tries to weave his way thru this complicated world avoiding being his father and trying to be more like Uncle Charly. The others in this ensemble cast are just too funny.
  11. Nov 13, 2010
    Without doubt, Two and a Half Men is the funniest show on television, with stunning performances from Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer. The show only gets better and better...
  12. Jun 5, 2012
    Definitely one of the best comedy series ever. The humor is unbelievable! Unfortunately sometimes the story can be really lame and implausible. I really got tired of Rose jumping off balcony and Charlie getting laid in each episode :D With Ashton Kutcher it's not the same, but still has its moments.
  13. Sep 22, 2012
    This show is great, with or without Charlie Sheen. I have watched the 9 seasons over and over i just love it ! The jokes are funny but sometimes a litlle vulgaire, its awesome.
  14. Apr 18, 2014
    Wow, is what I thought when I first saw this, this show had me in stitches then & still does now, it's what I go to when the Ashton Kutcher episodes are on TV, on a complete rewatch of the whole series, I found that every episode had me in hysterics at some point or another, this series sets the foundations for a show that would be funny & successful for a long, long time, 8 years to be precise!
  15. Jul 21, 2014
    Nota para los que critican la serie: iros a ver otra cosa. La serie es excelente, pero aun así aquí estamos valorando la primera temporada, así que las críticas hacerca de cosas de la temporada 9 sobran totalmente. La temporada 1 no es la mejor de la serie, pero ya desde ahí nos cautivaron sus personajes: Alan, ese fracasado de la vida tan gorrón con su hermano, Jake, ese adorable eNota para los que critican la serie: iros a ver otra cosa. La serie es excelente, pero aun así aquí estamos valorando la primera temporada, así que las críticas hacerca de cosas de la temporada 9 sobran totalmente. La temporada 1 no es la mejor de la serie, pero ya desde ahí nos cautivaron sus personajes: Alan, ese fracasado de la vida tan gorrón con su hermano, Jake, ese adorable e ingenuo chaval (donde mas brilla es en las temporadas 1-6) y Charlie, ese gran personaje, el eterno ligón. Simplemente el mejor personaje de la serie. Los secundarios también son brillantes, desde la madre hasta Berta. Una serie sublime, a mi siempre me ha gustado, pero eso, si no te gustan las bromas sobre el sexo ni los piques entre hermanos pues vete a ver Glee, a ver si es lo suficientemente dulce y bonachona para ti... Expand
  16. Jan 8, 2015
  17. Nov 7, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Oh yeah Two and a half men season 1. Nice jokes Nice girls and Nice... Charlie Sheen. It is so sad that Charlie Harper is dead in the series :(. Ashton Kutcher is OK but i want Charlie back !!! Expand
  18. Jan 13, 2016
    A funny show for definitely pendering to adults. All the Actos share a great chemistry and play teir roles to near perfection. Some of the jokes are a bit extreme but at least one laugh is garanteeed. But frankly speaking after Charlies drop out the whole mood of the series changed and some of the jokes were too forced.

1. Jun 28, 2013
    If you prize originality, this new series will underwhelm you. ... What's surprising is the goodly number of laughs it does offer.
  2. Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Jun 17, 2013
    'Two and a Half''s setup ain't edgy, but its humor is a tad more genial -- brotherly ribbing as opposed to bad-tempered potshots. Its one nasty spot revolves around, unsurprisingly, women.
  3. Newark Star-Ledger
    Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Apr 2, 2013
    Can someone please wake up Charlie Sheen? I know he's tried to build an entire career, Dean Martin-style, on half-lidded apathy, but as one-third of the new CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, he's practically comatose. [22 Sept 2003, p.T35]