• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2003
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11
6.4

1. Nov 9, 2010
    Without question one of the funniest, well written and acted shows on TV. Must See! I had thought with Jake growing into a teen it would be wise to write him out. But he has grown on me as he tries to weave his way thru this complicated world avoiding being his father and trying to be more like Uncle Charly. The others in this ensemble cast are just too funny.
  2. Nov 13, 2010
    Without doubt, Two and a Half Men is the funniest show on television, with stunning performances from Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer. The show only gets better and better...
  3. Nov 4, 2010
    Fascinating, humorous entertaining and very well-acted, Two and A Half men proves to be a unique comedy that combines several elements, that include emotional dilemmas that are cleverly turned upside down to create deeply enjoyable laughter, sometimes delivering obscure moments that we hate ourselves for laughing. Jake's growth and learning suit the greatest writing and keep the show as an ongoing process in which anything can happen! Expand
  4. Apr 11, 2012
    i love this show up to point when they kick off charlie sheen show prove to be not so funny as it was before.

it still make me laugh when ashton took over but i want to see charlie sheen to return to this show even still
  5. Apr 26, 2013
    With charlie sheen that series are so amazing. Creative jokes, so much fun every episode. So sad that moment have gone and lost all that feeling. Sheen, come back, please.
  6. Apr 11, 2014
    Two and a half men is great, i honestly sleep to it. yeah its soppy and typical but its just one of them things you need to watch. after season 1 you get to know the characters and it actually because good. im a huge fan of this and i know it definatley isnt for everyone but give it a try. FYI Ashton Kutcher sucks at this role and charlie sheen should never of gone, its never the same. watch the first nine seasons. i have them all downloaded so i can give you them (legally) Expand
  7. May 12, 2014
    Two and a Half Men has been through rough changes, but still manages to entertain, the show so far has lasted eleven seasons, and to myself I hope it continues for more years to come
  8. Dec 14, 2011
    I must admit it: the serie is just plain nasty fun. There's no doubt of why is one of the most watched series in all the time. Just enterteining. I like more the season with Ashton Kutcher, I like it more than Charlie Sheen.
  9. Jun 5, 2012
    Definitely one of the best comedy series ever. The humor is unbelievable! Unfortunately sometimes the story can be really lame and implausible. I really got tired of Rose jumping off balcony and Charlie getting laid in each episode :D With Ashton Kutcher it's not the same, but still has its moments.
  10. Sep 22, 2012
    This show is great, with or without Charlie Sheen. I have watched the 9 seasons over and over i just love it ! The jokes are funny but sometimes a litlle vulgaire, its awesome.
  11. Apr 18, 2014
    Wow, is what I thought when I first saw this, this show had me in stitches then & still does now, it's what I go to when the Ashton Kutcher episodes are on TV, on a complete rewatch of the whole series, I found that every episode had me in hysterics at some point or another, this series sets the foundations for a show that would be funny & successful for a long, long time, 8 years to be precise!
  12. Jul 21, 2014
    Nota para los que critican la serie: iros a ver otra cosa. La serie es excelente, pero aun así aquí estamos valorando la primera temporada, así que las críticas hacerca de cosas de la temporada 9 sobran totalmente. La temporada 1 no es la mejor de la serie, pero ya desde ahí nos cautivaron sus personajes: Alan, ese fracasado de la vida tan gorrón con su hermano, Jake, ese adorable e ingenuo chaval (donde mas brilla es en las temporadas 1-6) y Charlie, ese gran personaje, el eterno ligón. Simplemente el mejor personaje de la serie. Los secundarios también son brillantes, desde la madre hasta Berta. Una serie sublime, a mi siempre me ha gustado, pero eso, si no te gustan las bromas sobre el sexo ni los piques entre hermanos pues vete a ver Glee, a ver si es lo suficientemente dulce y bonachona para ti... Expand

1. Jun 28, 2013
    If you prize originality, this new series will underwhelm you. ... What's surprising is the goodly number of laughs it does offer.
  2. Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Jun 17, 2013
    'Two and a Half''s setup ain't edgy, but its humor is a tad more genial -- brotherly ribbing as opposed to bad-tempered potshots. Its one nasty spot revolves around, unsurprisingly, women.
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Apr 2, 2013
    Can someone please wake up Charlie Sheen? I know he's tried to build an entire career, Dean Martin-style, on half-lidded apathy, but as one-third of the new CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, he's practically comatose. [22 Sept 2003, p.T35]