• Network: FOX

Mar 30, 2006
    love it
  2. JohannH
    Apr 1, 2006
    It's everything a reality show should be - only 30 minutes long, many arguments between the contestants, nice concept - love it!
  3. Kelly
    Apr 20, 2006
    I think it's good. The only thing I didn't like is how Fox advertised one show saying "You are about to see the most intense moments in reality tv history" so I watched for the whole half hour, and nothing that intense happened! I kind of felt suckered in to watching it that week. I still want to see who gets the money, and who gets outcasted.
  4. AliciaC
    Jun 8, 2006
    Ok, so mabey it wasn't the best show in the world, I admit it. I just watched it because I know one of the cast members very well. But it was NOT scripted and they were NOT paid actors. Everything was REAL. So everyone just get over it already.
  5. alexb
    May 11, 2006
    Best show ever!
  6. AndreaD
    May 11, 2006
    I think this was nerve racking and frustrating just how we like it. A few good twist. I would have liked to see more phyisical activities and brain pwoer maybe. And a little s e x never hurts either or love.
  7. Luke
    Apr 27, 2006
    The show has a challenge that ha the potential of being a positive life lesson.

1. It feels far closer to genre self-parody than it does the genuine article: wildly overproduced and characteristically overbearing, with a concept that plays as utterly insipid.
  2. I'll give "Unan1mous" this: At least it's more efficient than some reality shows, wasting only a half-hour of a viewer's time. But that's still 30 minutes you don't have to spend wallowing in this muck.
  3. Reviewed by: Phil Gallo
    It's tough to get an audience to care for any of the players in a show that's just 30 minutes long.