• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 24, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.1

1. Mar 11, 2014
    A very good one, the history have a few good twists, unfortunately I think it will be out of ideas quickly but it manages to keep the interest almost all episodes in the first season.
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    This show relates to Lost. It offers very suspenseful and thrilling moments, as well as cliffhangers at the end of every episode. A very intriguing story.
  3. Dec 13, 2013
    one of the best tv series already created, the cast is amazing and the history too, i wanna read the under the dome book, everyone must see cause its amazing
  4. Oct 9, 2013
    Amazing show. By far the best one on TV right now in my opinion. The cliffhanger at the end was gripping. The first few episodes are a little slow but around the fourth or fifth I couldn't stop watching.
  5. Sep 17, 2013
    When I first saw the advertisement for Under The Dome I wasn't sure what to make of it. But after watching the entire series 1 I can honestly say that I love! this show. Under The Dome is a fantastic programme and I can't wait for season 2. I really wish season 2 was on sooner. Great job by all the people involved in making this show, You've done a fantastic job.
  6. Sep 13, 2013
    this is the best show i ever watched since the walking dead.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  7. Sep 10, 2013
    This is an awesome show that I have enjoyed frequently every single week I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see more I cant get enough since many other networks are cutting the good stuff and putting crap up this is one of the only shows I actually watch anymore
  8. Sep 10, 2013
    I have not read the book. My sister has and she won't give me any hints about future events. I have watched every episode and I am super hooked. I am looking forward to next season and hope it's as good for better as this season. Since the book has a "last chapter"......it will end. How many season will it take to get there is my questions. "Big Jim" is sure a cold fish. Barby is hot I give this a 9 out of 10 Expand
  9. Aug 12, 2013
    Its a great tv series although if you don't like it because its not following the book on the website it even says it won't and the fact it will have a different ending so with that in mind I give it a 9 because of the over acting on the character junior
  10. Aug 6, 2013
    its very very good

since stargate i never be addict to tv show but this one ...

grrr i want to see what the egg do

so im very happy can we pass this tv show 2 or 3 times a week
  11. Aug 6, 2013
    Nice work! I love these series: just in Stieven King style.
    Keep you good work!
    And don't listen the too zealous "book readers". We already know they score by Game of the Thrones
  12. Jul 2, 2013
    10 mins in to the second episode is all I need. It's is a kick-ass series that's a definite keeper. Everything about it is done brilliantly. With the writing and the casting, the suspense is kept throughout.
  13. Jun 27, 2013
    Under the Dome was the series that I waited the most and hoping to be good, after being disappointed with Bates Motel, Under the Dome pleased me, it was well written, well directed, well acted and the dialogue is good, everything is good so far, I think it is going to be a blast.
  14. Jun 25, 2013
    WOW. JUST WOW. This series blew me away with it's mysteries. This show is perfect. it has mysteries, a psycho, forbidden romance, and of course a dome! if you haven't seen this you have to, it's worth your time. I especially love how the very first minute was related to the ending of the episode, it's like everything comes back to bite your ass, and that's the kind of shows that should be recognized and universally acclaimed. Okay here's the deal, you may wonder why it's a 9 not a 10 well because I don't believe in the rating 10. I just haven't found that show yet! There might be hope either the fosters or this are perfect. Expand
  15. Jun 25, 2013
    Speaking as someone who read, listened to rather, and enjoyed the book I am very excited about this show. Going into the first episode my only concerns were the acting and how the camera work was going to look, and it looked great. Not just great for CBS, just great. The large majority of the cast impressed me also, I wish big Jim sounded like he did in the audio book cause Raul Esparza totally nailed it, but I'll give old Hank Schrader a shot. The story is going to unfold into some creepy twists and turns and the naysayers are going to come around. This will potential be better than 96% of any of Stephen King adaptations on Film or TV. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Joanne Ostrow
    Jun 24, 2013
    Not only is it creepy, suspenseful and full of splendid special effects, veteran actors and fresh young faces, but it's laced with big thoughts about environmentalism and the future of the planet.
    You don't immediately sense how all of the characters are connected or how they might eventually become connected--most of the pilot is scene-setting and mood-building--but what's onscreen is compelling.
  3. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Jun 24, 2013
    Based on just one episode, it’s hard to tell how the series will unfold, but the mood, threatening, uneasy, a little kinky, is there, and that just might be enough.