• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 24, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
5.9

1. Jun 25, 2013
    WOW. JUST WOW. This series blew me away with it's mysteries. This show is perfect. it has mysteries, a psycho, forbidden romance, and of course a dome! if you haven't seen this you have to, it's worth your time. I especially love how the very first minute was related to the ending of the episode, it's like everything comes back to bite your ass, and that's the kind of shows that should beWOW. JUST WOW. This series blew me away with it's mysteries. This show is perfect. it has mysteries, a psycho, forbidden romance, and of course a dome! if you haven't seen this you have to, it's worth your time. I especially love how the very first minute was related to the ending of the episode, it's like everything comes back to bite your ass, and that's the kind of shows that should be recognized and universally acclaimed. Okay here's the deal, you may wonder why it's a 9 not a 10 well because I don't believe in the rating 10. I just haven't found that show yet! There might be hope either the fosters or this are perfect. Expand
  2. Jul 2, 2013
    10 mins in to the second episode is all I need. It's is a kick-ass series that's a definite keeper. Everything about it is done brilliantly. With the writing and the casting, the suspense is kept throughout.
  3. Sep 19, 2014
    Uma das mais brilhantes series criadas. UTD éuma serie que mexe com a curiosidade de quem assiste. Sem duvida, minha serie favorita. E rezando pra que dure por muito tempo.
  4. Dec 13, 2013
    one of the best tv series already created, the cast is amazing and the history too, i wanna read the under the dome book, everyone must see cause its amazing
  5. Jun 27, 2013
    Under the Dome was the series that I waited the most and hoping to be good, after being disappointed with Bates Motel, Under the Dome pleased me, it was well written, well directed, well acted and the dialogue is good, everything is good so far, I think it is going to be a blast.
  6. Mar 11, 2014
    A very good one, the history have a few good twists, unfortunately I think it will be out of ideas quickly but it manages to keep the interest almost all episodes in the first season.
  7. Jun 25, 2013
    Speaking as someone who read, listened to rather, and enjoyed the book I am very excited about this show. Going into the first episode my only concerns were the acting and how the camera work was going to look, and it looked great. Not just great for CBS, just great. The large majority of the cast impressed me also, I wish big Jim sounded like he did in the audio book cause Raul EsparzaSpeaking as someone who read, listened to rather, and enjoyed the book I am very excited about this show. Going into the first episode my only concerns were the acting and how the camera work was going to look, and it looked great. Not just great for CBS, just great. The large majority of the cast impressed me also, I wish big Jim sounded like he did in the audio book cause Raul Esparza totally nailed it, but I'll give old Hank Schrader a shot. The story is going to unfold into some creepy twists and turns and the naysayers are going to come around. This will potential be better than 96% of any of Stephen King adaptations on Film or TV. Expand
  8. Sep 10, 2013
    This is an awesome show that I have enjoyed frequently every single week I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see more I cant get enough since many other networks are cutting the good stuff and putting crap up this is one of the only shows I actually watch anymore
  9. Aug 22, 2014
    Under the dome is one of my favorite series. With each season and with each new series I'm getting interesting to see. I also hope that there will be more episodes and seasons. I really love this show.
  10. Aug 6, 2013
    Nice work! I love these series: just in Stieven King style.
    Keep you good work!
    And don't listen the too zealous "book readers". We already know they score by Game of the Thrones
  11. Aug 6, 2013
    its very very good

since stargate i never be addict to tv show but this one ...

grrr i want to see what the egg do

so im very happy can we pass this tv show 2 or 3 times a week
  12. Aug 12, 2013
    Its a great tv series although if you don't like it because its not following the book on the website it even says it won't and the fact it will have a different ending so with that in mind I give it a 9 because of the over acting on the character junior
  13. Sep 10, 2013
    I have not read the book. My sister has and she won't give me any hints about future events. I have watched every episode and I am super hooked. I am looking forward to next season and hope it's as good for better as this season. Since the book has a "last chapter"......it will end. How many season will it take to get there is my questions. "Big Jim" is sure a cold fish. Barby isI have not read the book. My sister has and she won't give me any hints about future events. I have watched every episode and I am super hooked. I am looking forward to next season and hope it's as good for better as this season. Since the book has a "last chapter"......it will end. How many season will it take to get there is my questions. "Big Jim" is sure a cold fish. Barby is hot I give this a 9 out of 10 Collapse
  14. Sep 13, 2013
    this is the best show i ever watched since the walking dead.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  15. Sep 17, 2013
    When I first saw the advertisement for Under The Dome I wasn't sure what to make of it. But after watching the entire series 1 I can honestly say that I love! this show. Under The Dome is a fantastic programme and I can't wait for season 2. I really wish season 2 was on sooner. Great job by all the people involved in making this show, You've done a fantastic job.
  16. Oct 9, 2013
    Amazing show. By far the best one on TV right now in my opinion. The cliffhanger at the end was gripping. The first few episodes are a little slow but around the fourth or fifth I couldn't stop watching.
  17. Nov 10, 2014
    This show is pure Stephen King. If you're a hardcore fan of his work, or have just read a few of the popular novels, this show will have you hanging onto the edge of your seat, and take you for quite a ride.

As is obvious from any promo shot, the story is about a town that gets trapped under a mysterious dome. As this is happening, you get introduced to the main characters that will further endear you to the show.

The show has many characters, probably the most interesting and mysterious of all, the dome itself. Every time something crazy happens you think to yourself, "Ugh, it's that dome again!" And that's part of what makes it so interesting is that these people are forced to adapt to whatever the dome happens to throw at them.

The big star of the show is Dean Norris (Who also played Hank in Breaking Bad). He plays "Big Jim" Rennie, the only town councilman not stuck outside the dome. Big Jim loves Chester's Mill, grew up there and made his living selling used cars. That should tip you off on what type of character he is. Without giving anything away, this is Dean Norris's finest acting role and he plays it pitch-perfectly.

There are also loveable stars and characters that will engage you and have you wanting to see more of them.

If you like crazy sci-fi action dramas with a splash of killing (Okay, come on guys it's Stephen King, there's gonna be killing) then this is right up your alley. The tension is palpable, the drama high, and the atmosphere nothing short of other-worldly, and King tells a great and mysterious story.

After just finishing the series in about a week...Yeah I spent hours on end watching it on Amazon episode after episode...(Breaking Bad much?) I'm happy to find out there's a third season in the works.

If you're at all curious about this show, you owe it to yourself to check it out.
  18. Jan 25, 2014
    This show relates to Lost. It offers very suspenseful and thrilling moments, as well as cliffhangers at the end of every episode. A very intriguing story.
  19. Sep 16, 2014
    An adventurous show about a small town trapped under a gigantic fish bowl, which has in a sense, trapped me and others Under the Dome. A perfect adaption in my eyes of a recent and great monster of a book from SK.

1. Reviewed by: Joanne Ostrow
    Jun 24, 2013
    Not only is it creepy, suspenseful and full of splendid special effects, veteran actors and fresh young faces, but it's laced with big thoughts about environmentalism and the future of the planet.
    You don't immediately sense how all of the characters are connected or how they might eventually become connected--most of the pilot is scene-setting and mood-building--but what's onscreen is compelling.
  3. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Jun 24, 2013
    Based on just one episode, it’s hard to tell how the series will unfold, but the mood, threatening, uneasy, a little kinky, is there, and that just might be enough.