• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2010
  • Season #: 1
5.7

1. Oct 25, 2010
    I really love this show it is about time regular tv mixes marriage relationships in a positive way. The actors are awesome. I am hoping more viewers tune in so this show can remain on the air.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    When watching the premiere of Undercovers I was taken back by how intriguing the Bloom agents were when coming to agent Nashes rescue. Excellent action(ie.sky scraper fight rpging vehicle) acting and story. Steven's proclaimed to Samantha were just getting started it couldn't be such of an understatement. Following shows went away from bringing the blooms and rest of cast to such a ethralling scenario because story focus was not on key characters for far too long. Once Sams professor came into play ep.7, and Stevens brother ep.10 grounds were laid to get things back on track. The professors death and the dispute between brothering agents made good sense to make things more personal. Writing, casting, and acting has never been so strong in an telivision series. Rating is a 10 and from here on i think more shows could learn from making a whole package like Undercovers has become. I plan on buying this season 1 on dvd and wish i could see a Undecovers movie. Cancelation not here please!!! Expand

1. He's dashing, she's beautiful, and the show is fairly entertaining. But Undercovers adds nothing to the spy show genre.
  2. The banter between the Blooms is so full of cloying sugar substitutes and so devoid of any real tension that there is no voyeuristic thrill to be had even from their--I'm just going to say it, because the show does--"sexpionage."
    The sets and costumes are lovely to look at. The two stars--British import Gugu Mbatha-Raw and German import Boris Kodjoe--are about as attractive as people get....Now if only their show didn't feel so flat.