• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
6.1

1. Sep 23, 2011
    Unforgettable is simply forgettable. The only twist this show has to offer is a woman that cannot forget anything, who coincidentally also forgot what happened during her sister's murder. Ultimately, this background caused her to become a police officer. And that's when it gets boring. When you take away the cliche background story and her memory (which barely propels the show), you areUnforgettable is simply forgettable. The only twist this show has to offer is a woman that cannot forget anything, who coincidentally also forgot what happened during her sister's murder. Ultimately, this background caused her to become a police officer. And that's when it gets boring. When you take away the cliche background story and her memory (which barely propels the show), you are left with a below average police procedural. It is just boring and uninteresting. Expand
  2. Sep 25, 2011
    This show is Unforgettable but for all the wrong reasons. I can't even go into that much detail because not much was given. its a soulless piece of drivel that should never had made it onto TV. It's just bad.
  3. Nov 12, 2011
    I like Poppy Montgomery so I gave this show a chance -- and I like seeing Dylan Walsh in a non creepy role again. But it's your oh so standard police procedural in which Poppy comes to work in tank top and levis looking like she was on the way to the grocery store, but quickly solves baffling cases with her extraordinary (and of course secret) talent while all the other cops are mutteringI like Poppy Montgomery so I gave this show a chance -- and I like seeing Dylan Walsh in a non creepy role again. But it's your oh so standard police procedural in which Poppy comes to work in tank top and levis looking like she was on the way to the grocery store, but quickly solves baffling cases with her extraordinary (and of course secret) talent while all the other cops are muttering "why does *she* get to come to work dressed that way, and when the hell did she jump all normal channels for hiring? Fortunately Dylan is married to a really hot babe, so he gets to work with one and sleep with a different one every day, so life is good. Kind of a Lifetime series. Expand
  4. Feb 24, 2014
    I cannot review the entire season, simply because I could barely get through the first episode. I found the episode boring, bland and cliche. The relationship between Carrie and her ex was really embarrassing and annoying; they should of made her "ex" just and old friend. The idea for this series would be interesting if they directed and wrote the script with more in depth thinking.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 30, 2011
    Her mind has repressed the clues [to her sister's murder]. Clever paradox, but as a result the show is an unsatisfying mix of razor-sharp thinking and befogged gloom. [10 Oct 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 21, 2011
    It's a new kind of plodding--so slow, you are almost begging her to stay retired so you don't have to witness her gifts in action again.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 20, 2011
    It may be just ordinary enough to work.