Unforgettable : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.0

1. Sep 24, 2011
    Another story of a person with using extraordinary powers to solve crimes. It makes you wonder how regular detectives get anything done. At least I can enjoy ogling Poppy Montgomery until the show gets canceled.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Unforgettable? More like forgettable. This show is neither good nor bad, but there are many things that should be improved. The characters are fine, but some are a bit forgettable. The writing could be better, I've fallen asleep during each episode from being too bored. A show like this isn't new, but it has the makings to be an entertaining program. I just hope they fix what's wrongUnforgettable? More like forgettable. This show is neither good nor bad, but there are many things that should be improved. The characters are fine, but some are a bit forgettable. The writing could be better, I've fallen asleep during each episode from being too bored. A show like this isn't new, but it has the makings to be an entertaining program. I just hope they fix what's wrong before it loses all its viewers. Expand
  3. Nov 12, 2011
    I like Poppy Montgomery so I gave this show a chance -- and I like seeing Dylan Walsh in a non creepy role again. But it's your oh so standard police procedural in which Poppy comes to work in tank top and levis looking like she was on the way to the grocery store, but quickly solves baffling cases with her extraordinary (and of course secret) talent while all the other cops are mutteringI like Poppy Montgomery so I gave this show a chance -- and I like seeing Dylan Walsh in a non creepy role again. But it's your oh so standard police procedural in which Poppy comes to work in tank top and levis looking like she was on the way to the grocery store, but quickly solves baffling cases with her extraordinary (and of course secret) talent while all the other cops are muttering "why does *she* get to come to work dressed that way, and when the hell did she jump all normal channels for hiring? Fortunately Dylan is married to a really hot babe, so he gets to work with one and sleep with a different one every day, so life is good. Kind of a Lifetime series. Expand
  4. Feb 19, 2014
    decent characters, the story is a bit linear and like with some series you can't really "feel" the emotions of the main character. They had a good concept with the medical, unforgettable thing.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 30, 2011
    Her mind has repressed the clues [to her sister's murder]. Clever paradox, but as a result the show is an unsatisfying mix of razor-sharp thinking and befogged gloom. [10 Oct 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 21, 2011
    It's a new kind of plodding--so slow, you are almost begging her to stay retired so you don't have to witness her gifts in action again.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 20, 2011
    It may be just ordinary enough to work.