• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 19, 2012
  • Season #: 1
6.2

1. Jan 22, 2012
    After successful comedies like 'The League', 'Wilfred', 'Archer', 'It's Always Sunny' & 'Louie', it was hard to imagine that FX could keep their winning streak going. But, with a stellar voice cast, terriific characters, great writing and a strong message behind, Unsupervised adds to already amazing list of accomplishments!!!
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great GRRREEEAAATTTT!!!!!!! Really it's pretty good i like the show so keep it on FX. Its pretty funny . I have seen funnier stuff butt this is still good. Always sunny is the best show ever!!!!
  3. Apr 11, 2012
    This show is a great example of one of the many problems with the world today... nobody has any patience. It doesn't go for the jugular with cheap yucks and silly one-liners. Instead, it builds its characters slowly, and the payoff, if you stick with it, is great.

If fact, I would argue that shows like the Simpsons and early Futurama would have never lasted today. They would have taken
    too long to build an audience. But once you get into the characters, the sky's the limit. And these are some great characters, especially the two main kids and their three main peers at school.

Kudos to FX and the Sunny guys for having the balls to try something like this. I hope it works.
  4. Jan 21, 2012
    I thought this show was great and had a very funny start. You find yourself relating with Joel and Gary, as they're not bad kids but find themselves in bad situations trying to be cool and figuring out life. The supporting characters were very funny as well, especially Russ and Darius. It will be interested to see where this series goes. And this show is nothing like Beavis and Butthead.
  5. Mar 14, 2012
    I love this show. The jokes are hilarious and the characters are good and the Stories are just as good as any other show. My Favorite Character is Russ. I could watch that show every night.
  6. Apr 19, 2012
    Unsupervised is a great show! It's funny and interesting!! I don't understand why people dislike this show. When I first saw the promo, I was stoked to see the pilot episode! I think they should keep making new episodes!! I miss this show! I wonder when they'll start. When they do, I'll be ready to record it!
  7. May 5, 2012
    I'm a super fan of Justin long, so as soon as I heard of this show he was doing I had to check it out. Fell in love the show, it is now my all time favorite show. Dieing for a new season to come out!!!!!
  8. Dec 9, 2012
    This show is a diamond in the rough. I was pumped when the 11th episode was released only to be heartbroken to discover its cancellation. What the **** FX? This show has so many things going for it, from the producers, creators and the actors its flippin awesome! Great chemistry between Long and Hornsby, Cricket!! The show also features one of the most underrated characters ever, Russ Brown, "I'll smoke all the cigarettes you guys want" his character had the makings of a legend.
    I was thrilled as were my buddies when it was announced that the the show was getting a second season, only to hear recently from the hilarious Glenn Franklin Howerton III that it was getting the axe. Come on FX it's not like you guys have a tonne of animated shows to offer. Unsupervised worked great with Archer. I understand it wasn't a breakout hit at first, some shows need time to reach mainstream, that's what I like about FX. I hadn't even heard of Archer or Sunny until the second seasons were already on air. I'd expect this short sightedness from fox but not from FX.
  9. Dec 15, 2013
    HILARIOUS, easily one of the best animated shows I've seen in a very long time, incredibly funny and also very sweet i read that the show is not being renewed for a second season and i'm super frickin sad to hear that as its one of the few animated comedies that is actually good, PLEASE KEEP THIS SHOW GOING FX!!!!!!

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 20, 2012
    When the series works it's when Long and Hornsby invest their characters with counter-intuitive hope and positivity.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jan 19, 2012
    It's disappointing this animated series is so tame.
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jan 19, 2012
    The toughest part of most new series is coming up with characters that the viewer will want to watch for weeks, if not years, on end, and they've already licked that part of it. We'll see if the rest follows.