• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 14, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.6

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Really, really, funny! Great cast and great writing! The plot is a little rough but it will get better. It's not as good as Parks and Recreation (the best show onTV) but I still make time to watch this one.
  2. Sep 21, 2011
    I've always really liked Will Arnett but it seems he doesn't get any traction other than in Arrested Development. I didn't care for Christina Applegate when she was young but I really like the new stuff she's done including this show.

This is one of the few new shows that actually gets me to smile. I will continue to watch it.
  3. Sep 19, 2011
    A pretty decent new show. Trying to break new ground can be tough when there really isn't a base to go on. Shows like Modern Family and Big Bang Theory made it through their first seasons relying on some kind of crutch. It's tough to get people hooked on a show using only solid writing and premise without any flash value. Christina Applegate will do a great job creating some depth as theA pretty decent new show. Trying to break new ground can be tough when there really isn't a base to go on. Shows like Modern Family and Big Bang Theory made it through their first seasons relying on some kind of crutch. It's tough to get people hooked on a show using only solid writing and premise without any flash value. Christina Applegate will do a great job creating some depth as the lead and Will Arnett will always be funny, it will take a team of cracked out monkeys to make him not funny. One thing that could kill the show is Maya Rudolph's character, she is a bit over the top but I have a feeling that Lorne Michaels knows how far to take such a character. If Up All Night can maintain the level it had in the pilot it should offer some pretty good laughs and will make it's way onto my roster for this year. But what do I know, I stopped watching Game of Thrones after two episodes. Expand
  4. Sep 15, 2011
    This is by no means the funniest show on TV, but it has laid out some good ground to become one of NBC's better comedies. The performances of Applegate and Arnett as a married couple is brilliant and extremely believable. Maya Rudolph will most likely gain scene-stealer status if the writers decide to use her well and give her good material. I will continue watching.
  5. Sep 27, 2011
    One of the better new sitcoms, has potential, Christina Applegate´s character is very lovable, the chemistry between the two main characters is good. There is some work to be done but the pilot has won me over!
  6. Jun 13, 2012
    A funny, sweet and light story that most people can relate to it. Just by watching it until the last episode makes you feel more engrossed to the show and I really loved it. Ava-Kevin loveteam is pretty much interesting too. Hoping for season 2. :)

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 27, 2011
    Up All Night is adorable without being cute. [3 Oct 2011, p.41]
  2. What Up All Night has over other baby-rearing shows is a refreshing irreverence.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Sep 14, 2011
    Though the Up All Night pilot falls short of great hilarity, the series demonstrates considerable potential.