• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 22, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.3

1. Apr 15, 2013
    So glad VEEP is back! One of the smartest comedies on television. Julia Louis- Drefus delivers each line with perfection. This is a fast paced office like comedy with nonstop laughs. The writing is incredible. I will often watch each episode twice and I always discover a new joke the second time around.
  2. May 6, 2013
    Season one was OK... Season two however, thus far has been downright hilarious!! The entire cast is really delivering the goods this time around. Absolutely love it!

How any critics gave this a low score and bad review completely baffles me!? Hopefully HBO wont cancel this one, like so many others in recent years...
  3. Aug 17, 2013
    Tragically underrated, Veep is a hilarious and witty political satire featuring a brilliant performance from Julia Dreyfus, along with excellent supporting roles from the rest of the cast. The humor works best within its more subtle jokes and references, and for those who love a strong script, there's always something going on to laugh at here.
  4. Oct 7, 2013
    An encouraging and noticeable improvement over its previous season, Veep shines as a typical HBO comedy with the bonus attraction of the magnificent Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
  5. Jun 19, 2013
    Funny, funny show. I thought season one was great but season two has me laughing out loud. Take a new twist on being in the white house. Highly recommend to those of you who were Seinfield fans back in the day.
  6. Jul 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. After the first season of Veep ended, I was really looking forward to the second season premiere. We were able to enjoy two extra episodes and an outstanding season finale. My favorite episode was in this season and i think I watched it about ten times. Veep is one of the funniest show on television--once they win the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series, they will be the funniest show on television--and I can't wait for season 3, and the return of the some of the funniest people on television, with Julia Louis-Dreyfus as the funniest woman ever to be on television. With the possibility of at least two more seasons, with POTUS leaving the ticket, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Selena as president by or before the series finale which I hope to not see anytime soon. Collapse
  7. Nov 17, 2013
    The second season didn't disappoint at all! It's still hilarious, smart, and at times unbelievably ridiculous (in good ways). Veep will be on the air for a long time if the comedy keeps being at high level like this.

1. Reviewed by: Bruce Miller
    May 29, 2013
    The show is smart--smarter than most on network television--and it has life.
  2. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Apr 29, 2013
    This season is so much more effective that it’s practically a master class in how tweaks can transform a series--and in how hard it is to judge a sitcom early on.
  3. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Apr 12, 2013
    Veep remains one of the most rapid-fire and linguistically playful shows on TV— neologisms created in just the first episodes include “exhuastipated,” “procrasturbate” and “gestictionary.” But in the new season, the physical comedy is just as strong.