• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 22, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.1

1. Apr 8, 2014
    A brilliant show led by Comedic God Julia Louis-Dreyfus, each season proves to be better than the previous one. The writing is great, the cast is perfect. If this show doesn't win Best Comedy Series at The Emmys, I am going to be mad.
  2. May 25, 2014
    Each season has gotten funnier and the situations make it a hilarious political satire. Very well written and the acting is outstanding! Julia Louis-Dreyfus is perfect for her character and it shows in every episode!
  3. May 31, 2014
    One of the best written and acted sitcoms on TV, The cast is amazing, particularly Dreyfus, Hale, and Chlumsky. And it gets better and better as it goes on
  4. Oct 31, 2014
    So funny. So witty. So well acted. So well written. Here is to our foul-mouthed, mean, and cynical Selina. The campaign trail has truly brought out the best in "Veep".
  5. Jan 12, 2015
    I'm glad to see others didn't find this season as funny as the previous two. I was a little stressed when it had originally aired, so I figured maybe it was just me. But I've recently gone back and watched the first 5 episodes and the humor wasn't there. Too much trash talk that wouldn't land. I still gave it a 9 to not bring down its score but hopefully it bounces back.

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    Apr 9, 2014
    Line for outrageous line, Veep is still a wickedly funny gut-buster. Yet while I could relate to Selina the perpetually marginalized chump, flailing to advance, Selina the stumping, power-grabbing candidate risks confusion.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Molloy
    Apr 8, 2014
    The show works because all of its actors seem so human, so likeable, despite the words coming from their mouths.
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Apr 4, 2014
    The show's as cynical as ever, but it doesn't feel nearly as empty. Selina's more of an actual character--and has become an accomplished slinger of four-letter verbiage in her own right--and even if the team's screw-ups remain inevitable, the ways in which they screw up feel far less predictable.