Victorious : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.1

1. Sep 25, 2011
    You really can't help but to compare this show to iCarly. This show is definitely funnier but not better in a way.
  2. Jul 31, 2016
    I think seasons 1 and 2 were great but season 3 and 4 started to get very very bland and kinda unfunny. I wasn't so sad when the tv series ended cause season 3 and 4 were okay while season 1 and 2 were amazing!
  3. Mar 24, 2013
    This show inaccurately depicts Bipolar disorder in the naive and often times idiotic character Cat Valentine. The show is unoriginal, appearing as if its writers put shows like iCarly, Naked Brothers Band and Drake and Josh into a blender. Many characters are uninteresting.
  4. Apr 6, 2014
    Although there are many intelligent and humorous jokes, we need to note that it seems that the show is a narrative told from the point of view of the protagonist.
  5. Sep 9, 2015
    Pfft. This show is alright, but it's like every other Nick show. Ever. And that's not a compliment. I mean seriously, if you're going to make a show, at least put some pizazz into it.
  6. Nov 25, 2011
    this is actually a good show not the best but entertaining and funny way better than icarly!!! I dont really like Tori and trina i just hate trina and her so full of her self attitude!!!
  7. Jul 7, 2016
    Do we really need this? I mean, after the successful "Zoey101", the masterpiece "Drake and Josh" and the unforgettable "iCarly" we have got "Victorious" that really seems to parody those programs that used to entertain teenagers, lack of passion and insupportable. The main reason that this has 4 out of 10 were "Rex" and "Kat" who still manage some funny jokes and the childish of everyone.
  8. Jan 14, 2014
    I was disappointed by the way this series ended. It was so anticlimactic. It should have ended with some sought of graduation/prom episode but it was good and more teenager friendly than iCarly.
  9. May 30, 2011
    This show has no serious plot development and all the characters are flat and frankly, I don't see how any one could enjoy the jokes which are mostly humorless trash. But I guess its enough for teenage girls who have no taste.

There are no critic reviews yet.