• Network: Nickelodeon
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 27, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
5.9

1. Sep 25, 2011
    You really can't help but to compare this show to iCarly. This show is definitely funnier but not better in a way.
  2. Mar 6, 2011
    The script is obviously recycled from trashed iCarly episodes, whilst the actors are as cardboard as ever, despite their unique appearances. Victorious ranges between mediocre and bad.
  3. JBM
    Feb 9, 2012
    Not a good effort at all. Barely tolerable. The entire show rides on how pretty the lead character is. That given, he humor is poor and most of the characters grate on you. The worst is a character who is supposed to be a viable student but with a puppet that is in theory alive. Each time I see that, I think, has anyone thought of getting that kid some help with his mental probelms?Not a good effort at all. Barely tolerable. The entire show rides on how pretty the lead character is. That given, he humor is poor and most of the characters grate on you. The worst is a character who is supposed to be a viable student but with a puppet that is in theory alive. Each time I see that, I think, has anyone thought of getting that kid some help with his mental probelms? That trick along with horrible scripts make this show more of a cartoon than a decent youth comedy it wants to be. Expand
  4. May 26, 2011
    Nickelodeon's live-action show is dumb and boring, and it's REALLY hard to enjoy a show if they play a laugh-track every 5 seconds at a joke that doesn't even make me smile.
  5. May 30, 2011
    This show has no serious plot development and all the characters are flat and frankly, I don't see how any one could enjoy the jokes which are mostly humorless trash. But I guess its enough for teenage girls who have no taste.
  6. Jun 19, 2011
    Victorious and all the new Nickelodeon shows have ruined any chance of contending with other networks. The show has no originality, no solid story lines and absolutely no reliable premise to make a great show work. It's like these new shows, Victorious included has been recycling the same actors, the same characters and the same over-dramatic plots. The show is 100% nothing like anyVictorious and all the new Nickelodeon shows have ruined any chance of contending with other networks. The show has no originality, no solid story lines and absolutely no reliable premise to make a great show work. It's like these new shows, Victorious included has been recycling the same actors, the same characters and the same over-dramatic plots. The show is 100% nothing like any teenagers even rich popular ones go through or act like, it's a disgrace to great original shows like Boy Meets World and Drake & Josh. Expand
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    I actually like this show. It has some good humour (Cat is the funniest even though she's so random) and some good singing. Yeah the continuity may be a little weak but other than that I don't see where the hate is coming from.
  8. Nov 25, 2011
    this is actually a good show not the best but entertaining and funny way better than icarly!!! I dont really like Tori and trina i just hate trina and her so full of her self attitude!!!
  9. Dec 12, 2011
    From the same creator of iCarly, he spoiled his imagination with and iCarly, and I really hated Zoey 101, which the main characters were teenagers, and Victorious as well. I tried to watch only one episode and surprise it was awful. Not funny just annoying.
  10. Jul 10, 2012
    This show is a typical nickelodeon stupid-teen tv show made for 10 years old children who does not have anything to do at home except watching this ****
  11. Mar 18, 2013
    The show in a way is just like every other comedy, but I can't help feeling there is much more. Episodes like "Freak the Freak Out", "Sleepover at S.", "Pilot", "Survival of the Hottest" are the must funniest episodes of any show Ive seen in a while. Every comedy on ABC seems to have the disfunctional family them boring. FOX comedies are extremely played out and overrated. CBS ThereThe show in a way is just like every other comedy, but I can't help feeling there is much more. Episodes like "Freak the Freak Out", "Sleepover at S.", "Pilot", "Survival of the Hottest" are the must funniest episodes of any show Ive seen in a while. Every comedy on ABC seems to have the disfunctional family them boring. FOX comedies are extremely played out and overrated. CBS There shows are good though. Disney Nothing but Good Luck Charlie is stupid (Not including animation). FX Tries to hard. Nick- Recycles alot, but Victorious is just different. Its something everyone can enjoy. Literally everyone I know has seen the show and laughed. My mom, brothers, girlfriend, friends, aunt, grandmom, niece, cousins. Everyone has watched it an laughed every time.Dan has a way of making unusual things funny. I say its his best show. Yes. better then iCarly, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, What I Like About You, Kenan and Kel, All That, The Amanda Show. Better then all of those. Expand
  12. Mar 24, 2013
    This show inaccurately depicts Bipolar disorder in the naive and often times idiotic character Cat Valentine. The show is unoriginal, appearing as if its writers put shows like iCarly, Naked Brothers Band and Drake and Josh into a blender. Many characters are uninteresting.
  13. Apr 22, 2014
    Are you ready kids? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Who thrives in being one of Nick's desperate show attempts?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who has no buildup to the crap jokes in the show? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who leeches off popularity and offers nothing memorable? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who is full of stereotypes and failed sometimes wrongly-offensive comedy? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Vic-to-ri-o-us,
    Are you ready kids? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Who thrives in being one of Nick's desperate show attempts?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who has no buildup to the crap jokes in the show?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who leeches off popularity and offers nothing memorable?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who is full of stereotypes and failed sometimes wrongly-offensive comedy?
    VICTORIOUS BLAND PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!

Honestly though, its bland and Nick shows are now like CoD; the same crap over and over, each one forgettable.
  14. Jul 5, 2013
    "Victorious" is somehow victorious with its new characters and their funny personalities, along with great singing, great talent, and funny premise. It doesn't disappoint except that it appeals to teens more than it does to adults, and that's better than what happens right now at Disney.
  15. Jul 12, 2013
    I was highly disappointed this show got cancelled. I felt bad for everyone who worked on this show including the on-screen actors/actresses. They didn't deserve that. Yea, some episodes were questionable but this show was still good. Sure, Victoria Justice looks great but this show is not just about her. Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Leon Thomas III, Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet andI was highly disappointed this show got cancelled. I felt bad for everyone who worked on this show including the on-screen actors/actresses. They didn't deserve that. Yea, some episodes were questionable but this show was still good. Sure, Victoria Justice looks great but this show is not just about her. Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Leon Thomas III, Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet and Avan Jogia help make this show what it was. it was funny, loved the chemistry, could relate with the characters and just loved to watch it on a Saturday night. They should have sent this show off better than they did. Expand
  16. Jan 14, 2014
    I was disappointed by the way this series ended. It was so anticlimactic. It should have ended with some sought of graduation/prom episode but it was good and more teenager friendly than iCarly.
  17. Apr 27, 2014
    Victorious is musical, and one of Dan Schneiders biggest most greatest projects he ever created ........................................................................................................
  18. Apr 6, 2014
    Although there are many intelligent and humorous jokes, we need to note that it seems that the show is a narrative told from the point of view of the protagonist.
  19. Oct 21, 2014
    Tori Vega is an aspiring singer who attends a performing arts high school. She leads a normal life, but when her sister has a medical accident on the night of their school's annual talent showcase, she steps in and takes her place. After being recognised for her talents, she gets offered the chance of a lifetime - an invitation to attend the elite Hollywood Arts High School.

There are no critic reviews yet.