Victorious : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.1

1. Jul 12, 2013
    I was highly disappointed this show got cancelled. I felt bad for everyone who worked on this show including the on-screen actors/actresses. They didn't deserve that. Yea, some episodes were questionable but this show was still good. Sure, Victoria Justice looks great but this show is not just about her. Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Leon Thomas III, Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet andI was highly disappointed this show got cancelled. I felt bad for everyone who worked on this show including the on-screen actors/actresses. They didn't deserve that. Yea, some episodes were questionable but this show was still good. Sure, Victoria Justice looks great but this show is not just about her. Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Leon Thomas III, Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet and Avan Jogia help make this show what it was. it was funny, loved the chemistry, could relate with the characters and just loved to watch it on a Saturday night. They should have sent this show off better than they did. Expand
  2. JBM
    Feb 9, 2012
    Not a good effort at all. Barely tolerable. The entire show rides on how pretty the lead character is. That given, he humor is poor and most of the characters grate on you. The worst is a character who is supposed to be a viable student but with a puppet that is in theory alive. Each time I see that, I think, has anyone thought of getting that kid some help with his mental probelms?Not a good effort at all. Barely tolerable. The entire show rides on how pretty the lead character is. That given, he humor is poor and most of the characters grate on you. The worst is a character who is supposed to be a viable student but with a puppet that is in theory alive. Each time I see that, I think, has anyone thought of getting that kid some help with his mental probelms? That trick along with horrible scripts make this show more of a cartoon than a decent youth comedy it wants to be. Expand
  3. Jul 10, 2012
    This show is a typical nickelodeon stupid-teen tv show made for 10 years old children who does not have anything to do at home except watching this ****
  4. Apr 27, 2014
    Victorious is musical, and one of Dan Schneiders biggest most greatest projects he ever created ........................................................................................................
  5. May 26, 2016
    This is one of the best show in Nickelodeon for this decade, despite of its popularity, they kept on using the same jokes in each episode. There are some downfalls, but I'm sure this one of the unforgettable shows in Nickelodeon.
  6. Jul 31, 2016
    I think seasons 1 and 2 were great but season 3 and 4 started to get very very bland and kinda unfunny. I wasn't so sad when the tv series ended cause season 3 and 4 were okay while season 1 and 2 were amazing!
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    I actually like this show. It has some good humour (Cat is the funniest even though she's so random) and some good singing. Yeah the continuity may be a little weak but other than that I don't see where the hate is coming from.
  8. Nov 25, 2011
    this is actually a good show not the best but entertaining and funny way better than icarly!!! I dont really like Tori and trina i just hate trina and her so full of her self attitude!!!
  9. Dec 12, 2011
    From the same creator of iCarly, he spoiled his imagination with and iCarly, and I really hated Zoey 101, which the main characters were teenagers, and Victorious as well. I tried to watch only one episode and surprise it was awful. Not funny just annoying.
  10. Jun 19, 2011
    Victorious and all the new Nickelodeon shows have ruined any chance of contending with other networks. The show has no originality, no solid story lines and absolutely no reliable premise to make a great show work. It's like these new shows, Victorious included has been recycling the same actors, the same characters and the same over-dramatic plots. The show is 100% nothing like anyVictorious and all the new Nickelodeon shows have ruined any chance of contending with other networks. The show has no originality, no solid story lines and absolutely no reliable premise to make a great show work. It's like these new shows, Victorious included has been recycling the same actors, the same characters and the same over-dramatic plots. The show is 100% nothing like any teenagers even rich popular ones go through or act like, it's a disgrace to great original shows like Boy Meets World and Drake & Josh. Expand
  11. Mar 6, 2011
    The script is obviously recycled from trashed iCarly episodes, whilst the actors are as cardboard as ever, despite their unique appearances. Victorious ranges between mediocre and bad.
  12. Sep 25, 2011
    You really can't help but to compare this show to iCarly. This show is definitely funnier but not better in a way.
  13. May 26, 2011
    Nickelodeon's live-action show is dumb and boring, and it's REALLY hard to enjoy a show if they play a laugh-track every 5 seconds at a joke that doesn't even make me smile.
  14. Mar 24, 2013
    This show inaccurately depicts Bipolar disorder in the naive and often times idiotic character Cat Valentine. The show is unoriginal, appearing as if its writers put shows like iCarly, Naked Brothers Band and Drake and Josh into a blender. Many characters are uninteresting.
  15. Apr 22, 2014
    Are you ready kids? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Who thrives in being one of Nick's desperate show attempts?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who has no buildup to the crap jokes in the show? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who leeches off popularity and offers nothing memorable? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Who is full of stereotypes and failed sometimes wrongly-offensive comedy? Vic-to-ri-o-us! Vic-to-ri-o-us,
    Are you ready kids? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Who thrives in being one of Nick's desperate show attempts?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who has no buildup to the crap jokes in the show?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who leeches off popularity and offers nothing memorable?
    Vic-to-ri-o-us!
    Who is full of stereotypes and failed sometimes wrongly-offensive comedy?
    VICTORIOUS BLAND PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!

Honestly though, its bland and Nick shows are now like CoD; the same crap over and over, each one forgettable.
  16. Oct 21, 2014
    Tori Vega is an aspiring singer who attends a performing arts high school. She leads a normal life, but when her sister has a medical accident on the night of their school's annual talent showcase, she steps in and takes her place. After being recognised for her talents, she gets offered the chance of a lifetime - an invitation to attend the elite Hollywood Arts High School.
  17. Jun 28, 2017
    This show is not the worst of tween sitcoms but it is still bad. The acting is awful (even considering they are child actors), the laugh track is severely overused, the script and jokes rival adam sandler and the plots for each episode are unoriginal and repetitive. This show is not worth your time.
  18. May 30, 2011
    This show has no serious plot development and all the characters are flat and frankly, I don't see how any one could enjoy the jokes which are mostly humorless trash. But I guess its enough for teenage girls who have no taste.
  19. Mar 18, 2013
    The show in a way is just like every other comedy, but I can't help feeling there is much more. Episodes like "Freak the Freak Out", "Sleepover at S.", "Pilot", "Survival of the Hottest" are the must funniest episodes of any show Ive seen in a while. Every comedy on ABC seems to have the disfunctional family them boring. FOX comedies are extremely played out and overrated. CBS ThereThe show in a way is just like every other comedy, but I can't help feeling there is much more. Episodes like "Freak the Freak Out", "Sleepover at S.", "Pilot", "Survival of the Hottest" are the must funniest episodes of any show Ive seen in a while. Every comedy on ABC seems to have the disfunctional family them boring. FOX comedies are extremely played out and overrated. CBS There shows are good though. Disney Nothing but Good Luck Charlie is stupid (Not including animation). FX Tries to hard. Nick- Recycles alot, but Victorious is just different. Its something everyone can enjoy. Literally everyone I know has seen the show and laughed. My mom, brothers, girlfriend, friends, aunt, grandmom, niece, cousins. Everyone has watched it an laughed every time.Dan has a way of making unusual things funny. I say its his best show. Yes. better then iCarly, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, What I Like About You, Kenan and Kel, All That, The Amanda Show. Better then all of those. Expand
  20. Jul 5, 2013
    "Victorious" is somehow victorious with its new characters and their funny personalities, along with great singing, great talent, and funny premise. It doesn't disappoint except that it appeals to teens more than it does to adults, and that's better than what happens right now at Disney.
  21. Jan 14, 2014
    I was disappointed by the way this series ended. It was so anticlimactic. It should have ended with some sought of graduation/prom episode but it was good and more teenager friendly than iCarly.
  22. Feb 17, 2015
    Awful. There is like maybe two good episodes. The rest aren't even funny. The only good thing about this piece of crap is that the acting is well. I wish it was like Icarly.
  23. Apr 6, 2014
    Although there are many intelligent and humorous jokes, we need to note that it seems that the show is a narrative told from the point of view of the protagonist.
  24. Sep 9, 2015
    Pfft. This show is alright, but it's like every other Nick show. Ever. And that's not a compliment. I mean seriously, if you're going to make a show, at least put some pizazz into it.
  25. Jul 7, 2016
    Do we really need this? I mean, after the successful "Zoey101", the masterpiece "Drake and Josh" and the unforgettable "iCarly" we have got "Victorious" that really seems to parody those programs that used to entertain teenagers, lack of passion and insupportable. The main reason that this has 4 out of 10 were "Rex" and "Kat" who still manage some funny jokes and the childish of everyone.
  26. Aug 2, 2017
    There have been any amazing anime over the course of time. Cory in the House, Shrek, Toy Story, Progressive commercials, Teen Titans Go. However, all of them burn in the face of the greatest anime of all time: Victorious. Calling it an anime is an insult to this holy work of art. One of the best op intros I've ever seen. Some of the most realistic animation in existence. Frick the haters!There have been any amazing anime over the course of time. Cory in the House, Shrek, Toy Story, Progressive commercials, Teen Titans Go. However, all of them burn in the face of the greatest anime of all time: Victorious. Calling it an anime is an insult to this holy work of art. One of the best op intros I've ever seen. Some of the most realistic animation in existence. Frick the haters! They're all blind bronies that can't see the true masterpiece that is this anime. My favorite scene was when Tori-Chan learned how to perform a kamehameha at the McDonald's Drive Thru. They even had a crossover TV special on TV TOKYO with iCarly, another anime. I cried in the finale of the anime. Leafy and Vector from Despicable Me kidnapped Cat and killed her. It left an emotional impact on me forever. Tori-Chan decided to save Cat by sacrificing herself. cat then returned and we will remember Tori-Chan forever. This isn't just an anime. It's a priceless work of art. This isn't just something you need to watch. It's something you need to experience. For all them haters out there, I hope you are called by Senpai Goddess Tori-Chan to see the light of this work of priceless art. 49/10. Anime of the millenium. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.