• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 22, 2014
  • Season #: 1 , 2
4.3

1. Jan 9, 2015
    If you want to see a poorly done "reimagining" of Duck Dynasty then look no further. Personally a fan of Mark and what he has done but this show is just awful and obviously scripted reality tv.
  2. Mar 17, 2014
    This is a great show. Ever since I watched the first episode I was hooked on it. This show is really funny, entertaining and enjoyable. I can't wait to watch the new episode and I hope there is a season 2.
  3. Mar 12, 2014
    I watched 2 episodes of Wahlburgers - very disappointed because I love Donnie & Mark as actors. I feel embarrassed for them as far as this show's concerned - it's obviously entirely scripted & the other characters fall totally flat.
  4. Feb 16, 2014
    Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good GoodGood Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Expand
  5. Feb 5, 2014
    I had the misfortune of seeing this garbage when I was sick and could not locate/was too tired to try and find my TV remote. It's just a pretentious, terrible mess where the Wahlburg's each sprout an additional arm out of their rectum so they may better pat each other on the back and more efficiently resupply each other with more !@#$ with which to spew from their mouths. Unfunny,I had the misfortune of seeing this garbage when I was sick and could not locate/was too tired to try and find my TV remote. It's just a pretentious, terrible mess where the Wahlburg's each sprout an additional arm out of their rectum so they may better pat each other on the back and more efficiently resupply each other with more !@#$ with which to spew from their mouths. Unfunny, unremarkable, and a testament to all that is wrong with reality television. Next time i don't care if I vomit while looking to change the channel...it would be worth it.

I've had a better time wiping my @$$ after an explosive testament of intestinal fortitude than watching this crap. I'm sure all of you have too.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jan 31, 2014
    This is advertising with a side of bruthah (and muthah)-ly love. [10 Feb 2014, p.50]
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Jan 22, 2014
    Unfortunately, there's nothing about the series' style or format that makes it stand out among other family docudramas. And while sometimes the interactions feel natural, often they are noticeably stilted; there's a keen sense of the proceedings being carefully crafted.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jan 22, 2014
    A&E’s Wahlburgers is a thick heaping of Boston baked silliness starring two of Hollywood’s biggest stars and their beloved mom.