• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.6

1. Nov 6, 2010
    I watched the first couple episodes of this show and just couldn't get into it. The characters are cliche and even a bit annoying. Although the overall story of the show is very creative, it is presented in a very corny and unrealistic way. There are so many other good science fiction shows and movies, I wouldn't waste my time with this one.
  2. Feb 14, 2013
    wow, i cant get over how bad this show is. acting is painfull esp female lead. goofiness that belongs in childrens cartoon. and o so tired plots. very hard to watch. the characters would fit as 15 year old junior detectives, show feels very imature. really surprised this has following

1. Reviewed by: Clark Collis
    The pilot drags, but Saul Rubinek, who plays the warehouse curator, is entertaining enough that I want to believe it will improve.
  2. Like other Sci Fi shows of the recent past (think: "Eureka"), Warehouse 13 begins with a strong concept and suffers from weak execution.
    There are times when you have to question the writers' urge to pack in everything but the kitchen sink...Fortunately, Kelly and McClintock pull off their roles in this precarious high-flying adventure, teetering between heaviness and humor in each scene.