• Network: HBO
  • Season #: 1
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 24, 2011
    Very Powerful. Its tells how men with good hearts have to live their lives after war ,dealing with killing others and seeing their friends die. I thought i knew all about PTS, but this documentary shows it like it really is. Has to be seen. Deserves even hired than a 10.
  2. Nov 15, 2010
    An open letter to James Gandolfini

Dear Mr. Gandolfini:

The subject of military suicides has been near and dear to my heart since my 19 year old nephew decided to enlist in the Marines a year ago. When I saw the trailer for your documentary, â

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Dec 9, 2010
    On Veterans Day, Wartorn is a somber reminder of the price that many pay when they serve their country and a wake-up call to the rest of us about the debt we owe them.
  2. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Dec 9, 2010
    This powerful documentary about the lingering effects of military conflict makes the point that PTSD existed long before we named it.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Dec 9, 2010
    The filmmakers do not beat a political drum, they do not use an impassioned script or a soundtrack comprising brass and strings; they do not attempt to incite anger or outrage, sorrow or resolve in any way. Instead, they present the facts, simply and gracefully, and the result is devastating.