• Network: HBO

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 15, 2010
    An open letter to James Gandolfini

Dear Mr. Gandolfini:

The subject of military suicides has been near and dear to my heart since my 19 year old nephew decided to enlist in the Marines a year ago. When I saw the trailer for your documentary, â
  2. Jun 24, 2011
    Very Powerful. Its tells how men with good hearts have to live their lives after war ,dealing with killing others and seeing their friends die. I thought i knew all about PTS, but this documentary shows it like it really is. Has to be seen. Deserves even hired than a 10.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Dec 9, 2010
    On Veterans Day, Wartorn is a somber reminder of the price that many pay when they serve their country and a wake-up call to the rest of us about the debt we owe them.
  2. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Dec 9, 2010
    This powerful documentary about the lingering effects of military conflict makes the point that PTSD existed long before we named it.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Dec 9, 2010
    The filmmakers do not beat a political drum, they do not use an impassioned script or a soundtrack comprising brass and strings; they do not attempt to incite anger or outrage, sorrow or resolve in any way. Instead, they present the facts, simply and gracefully, and the result is devastating.