• Network: Showtime
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
7.4

1. PaulC
    Jul 3, 2008
    This show has been dreadful since the S2 finale. This season shows signs of improvement, but it's long since passed it's prime.
  2. KenH.
    Jun 24, 2008
    The first 2 episodes of this new season are better than ever. The writers like super dark humor and some folks just are not going to get the jokes. The cast is great and even the younger actors are delvering with better success than previous seasons.
  3. C.B.
    Jun 22, 2008
    So far... so good. Albert Brooks is a great addition.
  4. OscarJ.
    Sep 16, 2008
    What an awful piece of work. Shane goes from Bush-hater to religious fanatic, Nancy gets knocked up again, and everyone's in massive drug wars in the underworld as they struggle to be a crime lord. We don't see anyone smoking weed! Is everyone this tense when they smoke it? Crazy guns, and shit? I don't think so! They should have more occurrences with Nancy talking to weed What an awful piece of work. Shane goes from Bush-hater to religious fanatic, Nancy gets knocked up again, and everyone's in massive drug wars in the underworld as they struggle to be a crime lord. We don't see anyone smoking weed! Is everyone this tense when they smoke it? Crazy guns, and shit? I don't think so! They should have more occurrences with Nancy talking to weed smokers shooting the sh*t. Expand
  5. Feb 10, 2011
    Also, seems to be ripping off Outrageous Fortune which if it was on this database would be a 10 rating every season! All five of them. That was/is a show that hasn't had to overhaul to get the viewers. Made in New Zealand and thus not noticed by this website. Very unfortunate.
  6. Apr 7, 2011
    This season got a bit boring and predictable. Not at all as entertaining as season 2 and 3. I wish I could give it an 8.5, but it doesn't deserve a 9. :(
  7. Aug 14, 2011
    Starts off a little dull as the show struggles to find it's feet again after last season's conclusive finale, but picks up substantially mid-way through and builds towards an excellent finale. Yes, there are some subplots that didn't interest me, but the same could be said for season 3, and that which was good was REALLY good.

Though it’s not a bad idea to shake up a show heading into its fourth year, the first few episodes of the new season feel joyless and off.
  2. It remains one of the best.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    I think I comprise a third type--a wary Weeds fan who's happy it's back but hardly ecstatic.