• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 4, 2008
4.6

1. BurtH.
    Feb 26, 2008
    At first, hated it. The main character guy is such a hopeless dork. It reminded me of that show from the early 90's Doug, where Doug was always pining like a cat in heat over Patty Mayonaise. You knew he would never get her, but for some reason, you were compelled to watch. Thus with Dork Main Character and the foxy Hope.
  2. GregH.
    Feb 5, 2008
    I really enjoyed the show. I'm hoping that the next five episodes keep getting better and better. Very funny chemistry between the characters.
  3. TayF.
    Feb 5, 2008
    I don't see why some of the critics dislike it so much, I really enjoyed the first episode. I'm tuning in next week.
  4. JaredH.
    Mar 10, 2008
    The show is witty and sarcastic. The only problem with it is that it bypasses the simpleton humor found in most shows and goes to directly to situational and intellectual charm. The characters are likable, but need time to find a direction.
  5. DanH
    Feb 21, 2008
    I am enjoying the show. I personally miss the old sitcoms and this has that traditional feeling while using modern humor. It's not Arrested Development funny but it
  6. JeromyH.
    Feb 19, 2008
    Fresh and different.
  7. ChaseT.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Personally I absolutely love this show. I cannot believe that it was canceled. I know it had low ratings, but they should have advertised it more. It was a hilarious show and I think CBS should bring it back. I bought a season pass on Itunes for it and I think if anything they should at least finish the first season.

Let's hope Welcome, as forced as "Christine" is relaxed, runs itself into cancellation sooner rather than later.
    Welcome to the Captain attempts a similarly shaggy, loose sitcom vibe, but isn't quite successful, though it's at least watchable.
  3. Sadly, Welcome to the Captain just isn't funny or inspired enough to nail the peek-behind-the-Hollywood-curtain genre.