• Network: ABC
Season #: 1, 2
8.9

1. LennaC
    May 9, 2006
    Love it, please keep it on the air. Many aof us get together each week for our date with What About Brian. You ahould advertise the show the same time Grey's airs, People are gonna love it, just give it , it;s chance!!
  2. SierraB
    May 10, 2006
    This is a great show. It is one of the best shows on t.v. and hopefully the word will get out and the show will continue for many seasons.
  3. ErinM
    May 9, 2006
    We have a close knit group of friends and we love our favorite show nights one being our weekly date with What about Brian, We all love it. We like the characters and the story lines, believe it of not we can relate to them! Thanks for the great show and I pray it stays on. With only 5 episodes, I am sure veiwers will find this show is one of the best once they have a real chance to We have a close knit group of friends and we love our favorite show nights one being our weekly date with What about Brian, We all love it. We like the characters and the story lines, believe it of not we can relate to them! Thanks for the great show and I pray it stays on. With only 5 episodes, I am sure veiwers will find this show is one of the best once they have a real chance to 'review' it. By the way wonderful Season Finale!! Expand
  4. FelanP.
    Oct 13, 2007
    This show is awesome, the cast act so natural. Storyline is great. Brian O'hara has sex appeal and great chemistry with co-star Brigitte. WoW, we love this show and watch it even when I have exams around the corner. Its better than reality shows and is at the top with desperate housewives/ greys.
  5. TheresaR
    Oct 20, 2006
    This is one of the best shows I have found since ER 11 years ago. It is great drama - a bit of comedy and very heartwarming!
  6. r.k.
    Apr 17, 2006
    I personally really liked the show, and altho the romantic triangle between Brian, Adam and Marjorie I could do without, the show was just really good. I think the show does have a lot of realism in all aspects, and I'm pulling for all the couples and Brian to succeed in whatever they want to succeed in.
  7. DawnL
    May 8, 2006
    I want to see this back next fall!!!
  8. KellyC
    May 9, 2006
    Love, love, love LOVE it!!! I'm addicted to this show as much as I'm addicted to Grey's!!! GO ABC!!!!
  9. TeresaR
    May 9, 2006
    I absolutely love "what about Brian". I think it hits home for us 30 something's. I look forward to Monday nights!
  10. DustyY
    Sep 10, 2006
    I am sooo happy this show is coming back!! I don't see how any married OR single person in America could not relate to this show! WATCH IT!
  11. Brendan
    Jan 16, 2007
    Love this show. Watch it every week and cant stop watching.
  12. RyanL
    Mar 7, 2007
    As a 28 yr old guy working through a love life, a work life, making time for friends, and making time to still be a kid, this show resonates so well. I look forward to each episode and try to get my friends on board to watch.
  13. JenL
    Apr 4, 2007
    This is absolutely my favorite show. I have been hooked since day one. It's such a shame that the Network can't see a quality show when they have one.
  14. AudreyL
    May 30, 2007
    I love this show!! This show for my friends and I, all turning 30 this year, is the equivalent of Beverly Hills 90210 when we were in High School. I really hope that ABC gives this show another chance. The best thing they can do for this show is to change the time to an earlier slot. I may not always be awake to watch it, but I tevo it every week!!
  15. AndreanaL
    Jun 20, 2007
    I absolutely loved this show. With regards to what critics had to say - we do not watch these type of shows for the realism! None of these primetime shows (including Grey's Anatomy) are based on anything real. Matter of fact nothing about Hollywood is real. We watch these shows for entertainent, not to see how much we can relate it to our own lives or to compare to another show. This I absolutely loved this show. With regards to what critics had to say - we do not watch these type of shows for the realism! None of these primetime shows (including Grey's Anatomy) are based on anything real. Matter of fact nothing about Hollywood is real. We watch these shows for entertainent, not to see how much we can relate it to our own lives or to compare to another show. This show was fun! Fun is not meant to be realistic. Sorry to hear ABC is not bringing it back for a third season. Expand
  16. JerooD.
    Mar 5, 2008
    Over-all, the show is really great, that s why im giving it a 10! i hope the show makes a comeback!
  17. jennib
    Oct 16, 2006
    I love this show!
  18. alexsupertramp
    Apr 25, 2006
    sure it is cheesy and not exaclty the most inspired of shows, but at least it isn't another freaking reality show and it has a bit of heart and is built on character development that apparently a lot of average people can relate to and more importantly enjoy relating to... I can't believe the heavy negative reaction, it is one of the only shows I bother trying to watch these sure it is cheesy and not exaclty the most inspired of shows, but at least it isn't another freaking reality show and it has a bit of heart and is built on character development that apparently a lot of average people can relate to and more importantly enjoy relating to... I can't believe the heavy negative reaction, it is one of the only shows I bother trying to watch these days ... hope they keep it coming, and I have to give extra props for sneaking Maktub into last night's soundtrack!! Expand
  19. RebeccaG
    Apr 20, 2006
    I really liked this show because the Charecters seem very natural and real. The women and men on the show aren't fake they seem very real. gREAT sHOW
  20. Michelle
    May 2, 2006
    I think that the show is great!! I am already hooked....can't wait until the next episode!
  21. mikez
    May 7, 2006
    Plain and Simple - Best New Series
  22. JulieW
    May 9, 2006
    Absolutely Love This Show....Keeps me watching. Characters are great and the acting is very good. Looking forward to seeing more of this show...
  23. HeatherJ
    Jun 21, 2006
    Best show ever, along with Greys Anatomy. It's like a newer versoin of Friends. Just can't wait for the new episodes!
  24. DanielL
    Jun 4, 2006
    I disagree that you need to be in a relationship/marriage to get this marriage. I think this show reflects reality in its subject matter and characters (except for the fact that not everyone in real like would be as physically beautiful as these folks are.....but that's TV).
  25. Nina
    Aug 22, 2006
    When I found out that the show was cacelled I was so sad...I never miss an episode...please bring it back!!!!!
  26. LisaT
    Aug 24, 2006
    I loved this show....I really miss it ....bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. weinb
    Sep 25, 2006
    love the show ans so does my hubby
  28. NikkiK.
    Sep 4, 2006
    LOVED IT!! I can't believe it was already cancelled!! It needs another chance!
  29. KellieD.
    Oct 9, 2007
    I love this show!! Please say it will return!
  30. CherylC
    Mar 26, 2007
    One of the best shows on TV. No violence just true friendship and love by characters that you are constantly rooting for. At the end of every show you are left saying...Wow, what a great show!
  31. ArthurD
    Mar 27, 2007
    This is one of the best shows on tv that no one is watching. What makes this show great is that people come and go in life and only your true friends stick around. Is it a little cheesy at timess? yes. This is my generation 30 something except its has humor in it. The second season was great. They put this show in a bad time on Mondays at a bad slot. I hope ABC gives it one more season. This is one of the best shows on tv that no one is watching. What makes this show great is that people come and go in life and only your true friends stick around. Is it a little cheesy at timess? yes. This is my generation 30 something except its has humor in it. The second season was great. They put this show in a bad time on Mondays at a bad slot. I hope ABC gives it one more season. This show will gain popularity definatly. People might hate on this show but its closer to life than you think. This show really speaks to a crowd that marketers dont aim for and thats the 30 something crowd. The cast is superb and the stories are great. Its ashame the Denna and Dave storyline couldnt be stretched out more. I thought I was wrapped up a little too fast. But with the cast not knowing the fat of the show I can see why the writers did what they did. the addition of the new cast members was pure genius as well. If the show gets a third sdeason, I wnat the attention to focus on them more as well . They were underused this season and for good reason. But they need ot be explored more for next season. Anyway this is the best show on tv no one is watching and thats ashame Collapse
  32. LC.
    Aug 9, 2007
    We want this show in oz. Please tell me its not over.
  33. SonjaN
    Apr 26, 2009
    Perfect show.... That's the only thing that can get me out of bed in the mornings.
  34. SusanG
    Oct 11, 2006
    I Love this show. I couldn't wait for the new season to start. There is finally something worth turning the television on for.
  35. DebbR
    Oct 10, 2006
    Love it!
  36. veronical
    Oct 2, 2006
    really fab show, funny and heartwarming, and best of all: keeps me wanting more -- engrossing.
  37. LizE
    Oct 8, 2006
    I am thrilled this is coming back on. I was hooked after the first episode. Tops everything new I've seen this season.
  38. KManning
    Apr 17, 2006
    I love this show! I hope it stays on the air!
  39. SuzanneP
    Apr 17, 2006
    I thought it was great, refreshing. Entertaining
  40. stevec
    Apr 18, 2006
    great entertaining, light, cheerful, delighful and fun show
  41. HeidiI
    Apr 24, 2006
    I love this show it captures my attention. The music is amazing too who is it? I am in love!
  42. CarrieT
    Apr 27, 2006
    Love this show!
  43. kristyc
    May 11, 2006
    I love this show, is it going to be back on??
  44. MirkaH-M
    May 31, 2006
    Love this show. What happened to it? I almost as much as GA. When are we seeing more?
  45. jasonm
    easy fun watching
  46. RobertH
    May 8, 2006
    I enjoy the characters. I don't watch many shows. This is one of them I like. I hope it comes back!
  47. SarahS
    May 8, 2006
    This show is super cute and for the first time my husband has found a show I watch that he loves too!! Hope it isn't canceled...beats alot of the other tripe that is on TV.
  48. helenb
    Aug 17, 2006
    me and my husband loved the show!!
  49. oscars
    Aug 17, 2006
    very interesting show, my whole family watchs it and we love it!
  50. JenniferR
    Aug 21, 2006
    I really liked the show. It was different and it kept me on my toes and looking forward to the next episode. what happened? why? common, come back PLEASE........
  51. Kim
    Aug 22, 2006
    Soooo good. I can't believe it got cancelled.
  52. sharih
    Aug 20, 2006
    Love it! Refreshing......and very true to life! Certain married couples can easily relate to the questions of infidelity.
  53. SandyB
    Aug 30, 2006
    I loved this show, and just logged in to see when it would start up again and I just saw it was cancelled. I read the reviews, and maybe it wasn't totally original, it's alot better than other dramas out here. I was really looking forward to seeing what was going to happen next. Not happy =(
  54. JessicaR
    Aug 8, 2006
    I love this show and i was looking forward to watching more of it but the to find out its cacelled it made me sad i really love this show i couldnt wait to see it every week along with my mother in-law and grandma and sister in-law we love this show so much. we also love grey's anatomy and desperate housewives. i just wish that this show would come back on.
  55. Susan
    Sep 25, 2006
    My husband and I both Loved the show "What about Brian". It will hopefully be given another chance as it was so enjoyable! PLEASE bring it back. Not many shows are as fun to watch!
  56. DarciH
    Jan 16, 2007
    I enjoy the reality of the drama and the fresh comedy. ABC selected a fantastic cast and has added some great new ones this season. They need to keep "Heather" on the show permanently. She's great with Adam. An hour a week just isn't enough!!
  57. MandyR.
    Oct 20, 2007
    I love the show. I'm 32 married with kids
  58. SarahH.
    Jan 22, 2007
    I am hooked. Finally, Monday is a day to look forward to!!
  59. KarenV
    Jan 23, 2007
    I love the show; I'm single and in my 30's and can relate to the topics!
  60. marryk
    Jun 12, 2007
    i love his show. it is fun to watch nd i love it because it shows real people and real stories. i don't understand why many dont like it. what happened to it by he way? was it cancled?
  61. AinaW.
    Sep 24, 2007
    What happened to this show? I haven't heard of it's return for fall. Was it canceled? That is a shame if true.
  62. KH.
    Mar 1, 2008
    I really enjoyed this program, it seemed to move very quickly and I wanted the story line to slow down a little. Yet I found most of the characters genuinely likeable with their flaws and all. Too bad it's been gone so long, guess for good. But I enjoyed it and was really looking forward to another season.
  63. Crista
    Oct 17, 2006
    This show has everything..comedy suspense romance. Its just a great show.
  64. FrancesB
    Apr 17, 2006
    I think it is excellent. I'm female and watching Brian is like watching many of the men I meet these days. It's also nice to show a softer side to male bravado.
  65. JulieP
    Apr 18, 2006
    As a 25 year old I love this show and hope it continues. The show holds my interest. But, I do not like the open marriage idea that is happening in the plot, it is a ridiculous idea.
  66. AlessandraS.
    Apr 24, 2006
    I've watched three episodes now, and the plot + character just keep getting more and more engaging. The acting is great, and the episodes are refreshing. Hope it stays on the air!! Love it!
  67. moomee
    great show!
  68. Pat
    May 11, 2006
    Brilliant show, I hope they give it another season and allow us to see the show develope. I think it's going to be huge!
  69. JenniferJ
    May 13, 2006
    This is a very cleverly written show that holds your attention and keeps you wanting more. I look forward to it's first full season.
  70. AngelS
    May 14, 2006
    Finally something I am excited about watching! I look forward to Monday nights to find out what is happening with Brian and friends. Even my husband is hooked! It better not go the way of Blind Justice!
  71. Misskitty
    Jun 22, 2006
    I am a young 50' and my daughter is 20 and we watch a few great shows together faithfully... grey's, desparate housewives and lost... We now share another good night of great TV... We love this show!!! Each week was exciting and by all means entertaining! The show is wonderful and the cast is purrific! Not crazy about the open marriage thing but the stories are tasty and I am a young 50' and my daughter is 20 and we watch a few great shows together faithfully... grey's, desparate housewives and lost... We now share another good night of great TV... We love this show!!! Each week was exciting and by all means entertaining! The show is wonderful and the cast is purrific! Not crazy about the open marriage thing but the stories are tasty and delicious with lot's of humor! keep this show on the air... it's great for all ages! Our hubby's enjoy the show as well! abc needs to give this show a chance! we will miss monday night football and having this show on mondays is a great night! "Life with bonnie was a funny, whacky and a very entertaining sitcom and they cancelled for whatever reason they had... abc needs to think about all of us who enjoy thee shows and give us veiwers another season this fall...what about brian, is a keeper! Expand
  72. BBooton
    Jul 25, 2006
    Love this show!! Even my husband can't stand to miss an episode. Glad to see it will be back on this fall!!! The material in the show depicts real life... Maybe not everyones, but alot of people can relate to the various situations in the show... ABC's got another hit!! ~ Regardless of what some of the critics said.
  73. nancye
    Aug 26, 2006
    Other than Grey's Anatomy & Apprentice, I only watch HBO...now there's "What about Brian"...funny, interesting! Glad to see it's coming back...now if we could only lose some of those commercials!
  74. LisaB
    Sep 11, 2006
    i was so looking forward to new episodes...it really was cancelled?
  75. Bonnie
    Sep 16, 2006
    i love this show, I cant beleive it is cancelled, it should have another chance maybe a different time slot
  76. ColleenG
    Sep 25, 2006
    I was waiting for this show to come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this show.
  77. JenniferL
    Jan 23, 2007
    Does anyone know the name of the song that came on at the beginning of last nights episode... Says Something like " i been wishing all my life for you" or something......... Please Help
  78. RhondaB
    Oct 31, 2007
    I hope this show it not cancelled. I loved it!!!!!!
  79. AmandaR
    Feb 22, 2007
    I love this show...I think it's a great mix of various challenges my age group goes through. The energy that these characters have towards eachother is addicting and keeps me coming back each Monday night! It's great to see ABC put on a great show! Thanks
  80. ErinC
    Mar 19, 2007
    This show is one of the best shows on ABC!!!
  81. LoriJ
    Apr 19, 2007
    I love this show. It is great! It is so refreshing.
  82. cinb
    May 14, 2007
    where is this show???? has it been cancelled???
  83. Nate
    Jul 28, 2007
    I hate to admit it but this show has me not watching football for one hour every week. Every girl I've known cant even do that so the show is doing something right.I love the show please move it to another day.
  84. DavidW.
    Jul 13, 2008
    Great characters; great feel. It's about friendshp ... and even if it gets a bit too contrivefd in going for the feel-good ... who cares! What about caring? What about considering?. What about loyalty?
  85. stevee
    Nov 22, 2006
    good, funny show. Barry Watson and Sarah Lancaster make it.

1. Ironically, the differences among the characters that make the show interesting and even, at times, compelling, also test its credibility.
  2. There's not a lot wrong about "Brian.'' But there's not a lot right about it, either.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Like a sunnier version of thirtysomething, lacking only the inspired casting, the insightful writing and the wrenching realism.