• Network: E!
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 21, 2013
  • Season #: 1
3.9

1. Jun 24, 2013
    The only reason he got a three was because he is really attractive and genuinely a great swimmer- but he should have kept his mouth closed and smiled the whole time- would have made the show better. He makes all athletes look bad by fitting a stereotype and I hope America isn't silly enough to actually reward it.
  2. dpc
    May 10, 2013
    The only positive I can say about this show is that E! has a truly impressive talent at creating turds (like, say, anything Kardashian), then following it up with even bigger turds. So if the plan was to make their already established programming seem good, then job well done.
  3. Apr 27, 2013
    I found this show very good it looks into the personal life of the very infamous Ryan Lochte I enjoyed this a lot because of his attitude. The atmosphere of the show is nice and the preview of the next episode was awesome. I definitely tuning into this one next week!

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 22, 2013
    Lochte is all over the place in the series, which tags along with him on his exploits (answering the title question with a simple "let's watch and see").
  2. Reviewed by: Don Kaplan
    Apr 22, 2013
    After you get past the show’s single joke (that would be Lochte’s personality) and the 11-time Olympic medalist’s washboard abs, one can only wonder how it will be possible to garner enough material for an entire series.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Apr 19, 2013
    There’s scant evidence the swimming star can keep this sort of vehicle afloat on his personality, and the show’s a little too G-rated in the early going (unless one counts tight Speedos) to qualify as a guilty pleasure.