tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Sep 16, 2011
    Working to dispel the contradictory notion that men look more like men when shaven, Whisker Wars smacks pop culture across its baby soft face. Long believed to symbolize potency and vigor (things lost in our era of metrosexuality), beards remind the world that we are not women or children. Whisker Wars provides the children with role models of what men should look like, and we should celebrate the show as such. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Aug 5, 2011
    We get a glimpse of some intriguing characters that we don't, however, quite come to know--not in the episodes I've seen, anyway--because we are being pelted the whole time with exposition and explanation. We're rarely allowed just to look or listen in or to think for ourselves.
  2. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Aug 5, 2011
    There's no time for anthropology, psychology or cultural criticism. Whisker Wars, it seems, is no different from those shows about extreme couponers or the woman who eats the stuffing out of sofa cushions.
  3. Reviewed by: Clark Collis
    Aug 5, 2011
    This reality show tracks, with admirable and hilarious straight-facedness, the follicularly oriented infighting that plagues Beard Team USA (a name I will never tire of writing), as well as their attempt to dethrone the presumably more regimented Germans as planet Earth's top whisker warriors.