• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 23, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.7

1. Jul 26, 2014
    This show is so good it fills in almost all boxes
    Best Show Ever (tick)
    Best Season (tick)
    Waiting for season 6 (tick)
    Find out that it is happening (tick)
    Its only six episodes (crying)
  2. Jan 4, 2014
    Though the entire series has be excellent, this season finally returns to the formula that made season 1 great. It introduces a few new characters and is no where near short of plot twist. All around entertainment and would be hard to rival except to shows of the caliber of Breaking Bad. As far as entertainment is concerned, White Collar is my first stop and this season is well worth yourThough the entire series has be excellent, this season finally returns to the formula that made season 1 great. It introduces a few new characters and is no where near short of plot twist. All around entertainment and would be hard to rival except to shows of the caliber of Breaking Bad. As far as entertainment is concerned, White Collar is my first stop and this season is well worth your time as are all that come before it. Expand
  3. Dec 15, 2013
    This series is remarkably well written, with subtle humor tucked into many lines, especially the exchanges between Neal (Matt Bomer) and Peter( Tim DeKay). The superb acting prowess of these two leads helps put this over the top as one of cables finest crime (white or otherwise) series.
  4. Nov 1, 2013
    Amazing season so far. Very well written. Suspense is killing me. I want to know what happens to Neal Caffrey. I hope there is a season 6. Matt Bomer is a great actor.

There are no critic reviews yet.