• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
8.1

1. Aug 29, 2013
    This show was really bad, wasted my time and watched all the episodes! Time I cannot retrieve. ABC please revamp the show or cancel it. By the way Lindsey should have won.
  2. Aug 25, 2013
    Such a numbing an truly terrible show. It takes what could be a good idea and totally ruins it; if it were tongue-in-cheek or just funny in any way it could be good. Instead everyone acts serious like they're actually going to die and the acting is just painfully atrocious. Everything that happens is unintentionally hilarious: plot points, acting, writing, the reveals of how people die, and more. I watched it for about the first six episodes but then I just gave up because it was basically like watching paint dry, if the paint were somehow drying in a way that made you angry. I did, however, find out the end episode and it's just beyond stupid. I'm at a loss for words. Expand
  3. Jul 12, 2013
    I watched this show years ago. It is called the board game Clue. I mean I thought ABC was good with what they offered to their viewers but this is just a travesty.
  4. Jun 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The show tries to mix acting with challenges- The "contestants" are clearly actors- at points they are so unbelievable that I laughed when I really wasn't supposed to. The redeeming qualities on the show came from he enjoyment I got watching my least favorite character get kicked off and the hot guy being the smartest character- but seriously- Drowning... really?) Expand

1. Reviewed by: Joanne Ostrow
    Jun 24, 2013
    We know the body convulsing on the floor of the grand foyer isn't really being electrocuted. And yet we get sucked into the suspense and the gore as the players express fear, anxiety and tearful protests against being the next to die. ABC's amalgam of drama, murder mystery, parlor game and elimination competition for money is a curious mishmash.
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Jun 24, 2013
    Though Whodunnit? wants to give ordinary people the ability to step up and use their brains to solve a crime, the results (as of the first episode) are either painful or unintentionally funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 24, 2013
    The cast seems no better, or worse, than any reality TV assemblage, but the clues are delivered to the group in such a way that much of the pilot is spent watching them troop, mostly en masse, from one room to the other. It's not terribly exciting.