Whose Line Is it Anyway? (2013) : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 16, 2013
Season #: 1, 2
7.8

1. Aug 31, 2013
    Let me start by saying that I'm a huge fan of the original show, Both of the original shows with Clive and Drew. However this new version isn't quite the same, nor is it an improvement over the original. In fact I it just doesn't feel same with some of the guests they bring on and Aisha Taylor. Don't get me wrong I love Aisha in the show archer, but its not the same without drew. Colin andLet me start by saying that I'm a huge fan of the original show, Both of the original shows with Clive and Drew. However this new version isn't quite the same, nor is it an improvement over the original. In fact I it just doesn't feel same with some of the guests they bring on and Aisha Taylor. Don't get me wrong I love Aisha in the show archer, but its not the same without drew. Colin and Ryan use to rag on drew so much, That was one of my favorite things about the original show, the synergy all the characters had. It feels to me that the mix has been a bit spoiled with the new additions

There is a reason they would always rotate Greg, Chip, and Brad. Improvisation is not the same type of humor as the scripted stuff and it takes a special kind of comedian.

Overall a decent new beginning but I lost interest after 5 episodes.
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    Sort of faded as the season goes on. Colin, Ryan, and Wayne are great. I am disappointed by their lack of use with their 4th guest member. Also very annoyed with the constant guest stars that really have no been funny at all, The guy from Glee being the only exception to this. I think once they cut out these guest stars and actually use their 4th guest member then it will be a more solidSort of faded as the season goes on. Colin, Ryan, and Wayne are great. I am disappointed by their lack of use with their 4th guest member. Also very annoyed with the constant guest stars that really have no been funny at all, The guy from Glee being the only exception to this. I think once they cut out these guest stars and actually use their 4th guest member then it will be a more solid show to watch. Also would like to see them bring back more of the old games as well such as Narrate and Songs of The *enter occupation here*. The new host is fine, No real complaints about her, She was a little rough at first but she has opened up as the season went on. She's no Drew though.

Overall, Not a bad show and I am sure old fans will like it but it could be better.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jul 16, 2013
    Whose Line remains an unpredictable, often funny and entertaining way to pass a half-hour, but with a raunchier tone, this show may no longer have the broad appeal it previously enjoyed.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Jul 11, 2013
    It’s an energized, fun hour with lots of laughs, terrific cast chemistry and some surprises.