• Network: BBC America
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 22, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.3

1. Apr 14, 2013
    The show is great. Dominic is an amazing host. He is charming, funny, and fearless. He definitely makes the show. I definitely recommend. I loved him in lost and thought I should just check it out, and I watched all the episodes within 2 days (8 episodes an hour each)
  2. Sep 15, 2013
    I love this show. Very interesting, I hope it stays on the air. Dom is excellent, seems honest, sincere, knowledgeable again, much respect for the guy seeking out very unique and interesting things on our planet. Again, GREAT SHOW!!! 10 out of 10 -a 15 out of 0 to 10
  3. May 10, 2014
    Dominic is a great host, and this show is amazing as well. Definitely some people are afraid of certain animals and this show can certainly help people be a bit more braver!

1. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    Feb 1, 2013
    His boyish enthusiasm around poisonous critters is infectious. [8 Feb 2013, p.69]
  2. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Jan 29, 2013
    The moments in which Monaghan interacts with people who don't quite understand him are among the most charming.
  3. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Jan 22, 2013
    He's funny and totally down to earth, which makes him an engaging host and guide for the eight-episode series.