Wilfred : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
7.4

1. Oct 3, 2013
    This show is rubbish. Always has been. I'm not surprised that Americans think it's funny because it is basic gutter humour devoid of irony or wit. The worst part is the actor playing Wilfred has acted like that since the early '90's. No change, no development, no talent. He is also violent. He was charged and convicted for viciously assaulting a bus driver for not letting him on theThis show is rubbish. Always has been. I'm not surprised that Americans think it's funny because it is basic gutter humour devoid of irony or wit. The worst part is the actor playing Wilfred has acted like that since the early '90's. No change, no development, no talent. He is also violent. He was charged and convicted for viciously assaulting a bus driver for not letting him on the bus when he was drunk. A charming fellow full of self entitlement. Expand
  2. Aug 27, 2011
    I didn't find it funny, nor did I enjoy it. I can't even remember what it's about, to be fair. I was more annoyed by Wood's performance to get the jokes.
  3. Jun 30, 2011
    I honestly cannot see how people find this show clever in anyway. The jokes suck, the acting isn't there, and the story lines are boring as hell. Hopefully this show gets cancelled soon. Luckily the second season of Louie started up.
  4. Jul 2, 2011
    Hand on heart- I am not getting any of it. nothing.not the the characters nor the dialog, not the dialog portraying to be so smart. Nada. Tried the version from down under as well. Still. once again fell asleep in about 4 min, as soon as the black nose furry costume thing started to inhale. It's me not you,' I admit. I do not get it. Sorry. It may turn out to be the Harry Potter ofHand on heart- I am not getting any of it. nothing.not the the characters nor the dialog, not the dialog portraying to be so smart. Nada. Tried the version from down under as well. Still. once again fell asleep in about 4 min, as soon as the black nose furry costume thing started to inhale. It's me not you,' I admit. I do not get it. Sorry. It may turn out to be the Harry Potter of Comedy and I missed it, what can I say "most unlikely". Please consider putting the show to sleep with no further pains. Expand
  5. Jul 1, 2011
    lol ok talking about dim witted forgot to change the sliding scale. A Big ) is all this deserves i couldn't even get through the pilot episode to completion.
  6. Sep 4, 2011
    I tried a couple of shows but could never get into it. I remember trying to watch Dilbert on TV but found that extremely painful (too much like real life) -- perhaps that is my problem with this show.
  7. Jun 1, 2014
    This show is absolutely awful. I created an account solely to give this a 1. Elijah Wood is now ruined for me. I cannot event watch the Lord of the Rings now because this was so awful. Please never watch this.

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Aug 1, 2011
    Stuffed with absurd situations and piles of bad taste, Wilfred is the strangest new show on TV. And the funniest.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jun 27, 2011
    It borrows indiscriminately from hazy magic realism, sketch-show Dada, and underground-comics allegory according to alternating whim. If you don't give a hoot about such logistical issues--and if you're willing to forgive the half-hearted crudity that fills the space between good crude jokes and the bizarro non-jokes-then you have come to the right place.
  3. Reviewed by: Mikey O'Connell
    Jun 24, 2011
    It's up in the air as to how Wilfred will be perceived by viewers. The first three episodes are fantastic, but proudly off-color, like most of FX's comedy line-up.