Windfall : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 8, 2006
8.1

1. KenA
    Jun 11, 2006
    Basketball, Tony Awards, 10:00 news or this on the major networks Sun night. I'd rather watch reruns.
  2. Dave
    Jun 11, 2006
    If there was an entertaining aspect to this show, I must have missed it! And how many times are they going to show the pilot episode? I watched this, very objectively, and was totally disappointed. The premise seemed good, but the acting is second rate, and the actors just don't seem to fit the roles. I'll give it a couple more episodes, but my initial reaction is "thumbs down"
  3. JoseA
    Jun 19, 2006
    There's a scene where one boy complains to his mother how the kids at school are bullying him because they know he is rich. You would think his mother would put him in private school or something, but no what she said next had me scrambling for my remote control "they'll get used to it". That was it for me.
  4. Larry
    Jun 21, 2006
    Bad show!! Bad acting and un-realistic stories. Just a bad show!
  5. chriss
    Jul 6, 2006
    pathetic, unoriginal and bad acting. i'm tired of watching rich white people with problems on television. oh but wait, they have a black girl, whose is not part of the "20 friends" who won the lottery but won anyways. at least they have her as a special guest.
  6. Angel
    Jul 13, 2006
    i was loved the idea.i thought finally a feel good show.i did not want another negative soap. i would like to watch and wish i was part of the action.i quit watching.i hate the new style of sitcoms-they are stupid and insult my intelligence.
  7. ShaneK
    Jul 26, 2006
    This show is as hard to believe as actually winning the lottery is. Terrible twists and terrible acting makes for a...you guessed it, terrible show!

An unsatisfying and predictable jumble.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Most of the beats suffer from a been-there quality, and there's a glut of interlocking storylines that might be less of an issue, admittedly, if two or three really merited attention.
  3. Fans of the Pretty Woman shopping-montage scene... will be pleased with Windfall for sprinkling in splurges both decadent and dutiful... But... Windfall is smart enough to tighten the screws immediately.