• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 6, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.3

1. Oct 10, 2013
    Witches of East End is a new supernatural lifetime soap. It's essentially, exactly like Eastwick and The Gates with a different cast. If you've never seen either of those shows, It's basically about a bunch of attractive women who discover their witches, do witchy stuff and try to prevent their pasts from claiming their lives. This take on the premise is pretty well done. It's not tooWitches of East End is a new supernatural lifetime soap. It's essentially, exactly like Eastwick and The Gates with a different cast. If you've never seen either of those shows, It's basically about a bunch of attractive women who discover their witches, do witchy stuff and try to prevent their pasts from claiming their lives. This take on the premise is pretty well done. It's not too corny, the acting isn't too bad, the women aren't bad looking and It should be a fun watch before it gets canceled. Expand
  2. Oct 12, 2013
    I kept jumping out of my seat in just one episode. This show is like Desperate housewives meets Charmed which is in fact the perfect combination there is. It had it's viewers screaming OMG at least twice in just the premiere. Lifetime's new fall show gives promise and gives us hope for a very twisted season finale! i'm already hungry for more.
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    This show is not perfect but at least it is very, very entertaining. It embodies many elements in a series in a good-hearted way. Just so people know, this is based on novels. This is actually a good adaptation!
  4. Oct 11, 2013
    i really liked the pilot and the series seems good, it reminds me 'Charmed' hahaha i don't know the house looks exactly the same one lol either hope we'll get more of this.
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    Amazing show, love it. I am hooked already. I simply love the characters, I love that it's an ongoing storyline (which is super interesting by the way) I love that it's funny, etc. The best show in a long while. I cannot wait to see the next episodes. THANKS to LIFETIME TV for bringing us this awesome show. I am glad I added Lifetime TV to my list of channels this year it's definetely worth it!!
  6. Nov 9, 2013
    Great show! My wife and I both enjoy this very much. Feels a bit like "Charmed" as we watch it... same type of feel to the show but with a slightly more 'grown up' storyline and dialogue.
  7. Dec 16, 2013
    Now that this season is over with I can accurately say I loved it all. Witches of East End is a must see show. I am intrigued as to what will be happening with season 2.
  8. Mar 15, 2014
    I absolutely love this series ! I am not that much into supernatural stuff, but this captured my attention. I love the plot, the actors and the visual effects are stunning. I recommend this so much. It is great.
  9. Nov 14, 2014
    Sadly, like many of today's good scripted TV shows, this show is full of subtle political agendas. National Geographic stated that the next race up for extinction are the white-Europeans due to dangerously low birthrates globally. Inter-racial couples make up 13% of America, and even less globally. So now those of us that are smart and caring are starting to ask why is it then necessary toSadly, like many of today's good scripted TV shows, this show is full of subtle political agendas. National Geographic stated that the next race up for extinction are the white-Europeans due to dangerously low birthrates globally. Inter-racial couples make up 13% of America, and even less globally. So now those of us that are smart and caring are starting to ask why is it then necessary to constantly push this agenda in American TV shows? We don't have constant TV shows about Native Americans in interracial relationships. Probably because we know that would be cruel and insensitive. When a birthrate among any racial group is dying out, time to not be cruel and insensitive. We all come from ancient tribes, and we are all beautiful. Maybe 100 years from now, this kind of message won't matter if white-European birthrates start going up, but until then it's hateful and irresponsible media messages. I stop watching any show now when I see this message being pushed. Wake up world, not matter what race you are. Panda bears are worth saving, and any race can become the Panda bear. Expand
  10. Oct 8, 2013
    I was completely impressed by the Pilot of Witches of East End. It had everything you needed to keep you hooked on the show. The characters were each intriguing and well-casted as every storyline was juicy and I will definitely be watching it every week. Check out the show if you haven't already, it's seriously recommended.
  11. Oct 14, 2013
    I'm finally impressed by a new witch show. All these other ones are so sensationalized and all about sex and action. I guess that is good for the 21st century but I always like some drama. This is my new charmed. I missed charmed so much. If this show can retain all of charmed viewers then it will be a hit overnight. They just need to keep remembering to develop the characters andI'm finally impressed by a new witch show. All these other ones are so sensationalized and all about sex and action. I guess that is good for the 21st century but I always like some drama. This is my new charmed. I missed charmed so much. If this show can retain all of charmed viewers then it will be a hit overnight. They just need to keep remembering to develop the characters and story lines. Don't tell us about the curse right away. Then you will run out of interesting things and will have to make up crap and then its the beginning of the end. I love that they all have curses. Let them unfold slowly. Expand
  12. Oct 28, 2013
    Love the story line, as well as the characters! My husband & I really enjoy the differences in each character, but how there is enough balance to keep them "together"! Really hope this show continues!
  13. Nov 6, 2013
    Just watched the first episode of the first season absolutely fantastic. Fabulous story can't wait to see the next episode and the rest of the season.
  14. Nov 12, 2013
    The acting is top notch and the show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love it so much and the characters are all so unique and have a great story.
  15. Dec 2, 2013
    This is my new Desperate Housewives!!! Absolutely love this show.. Not ready for the finale. It always leaves me wanting more!!! I absolutely love Wendy.
  16. Dec 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing show! It'd be better if season has more episodes. I watched it all in a single night! So amazing. Love all the actresses and actors. So mind blown. Love it! Expand
  17. Feb 19, 2014
    fun,entertaining and funny. you never know what is going to pop up next. The acting is good, and the characters are all unique in their own way, The element of magic used for good and evil, keeps you looking forward to the next show. Not heavy just pure entertainment.
  18. Jul 8, 2014
    I feel like I'm watching a show from the 70's. Very low budget. The special effects and the acting are so cheesy. But I am a sucker for this type of story line, so, I will continue to watch it in hopes that it will get better. I am pretty much watching it now on Netflix because all of my other shows are on their break; so, it is a good fall back show. If it weren't for that, II feel like I'm watching a show from the 70's. Very low budget. The special effects and the acting are so cheesy. But I am a sucker for this type of story line, so, I will continue to watch it in hopes that it will get better. I am pretty much watching it now on Netflix because all of my other shows are on their break; so, it is a good fall back show. If it weren't for that, I probably would not give it a 2nd glance. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 7, 2013
    No amount of magic could elevate the amateurish acting and shoddy, choppy, derivative writing. Whatever the opposite of spellbinding is, that's this show.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Oct 7, 2013
    The clichés are too silly and obvious.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 7, 2013
    Witches of East End is the campiest hot mess on TV.