• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 6, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.3

1. Oct 8, 2013
    I was completely impressed by the Pilot of Witches of East End. It had everything you needed to keep you hooked on the show. The characters were each intriguing and well-casted as every storyline was juicy and I will definitely be watching it every week. Check out the show if you haven't already, it's seriously recommended.
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    This show is not perfect but at least it is very, very entertaining. It embodies many elements in a series in a good-hearted way. Just so people know, this is based on novels. This is actually a good adaptation!
  3. Nov 1, 2013
    Amazing show, love it. I am hooked already. I simply love the characters, I love that it's an ongoing storyline (which is super interesting by the way) I love that it's funny, etc. The best show in a long while. I cannot wait to see the next episodes. THANKS to LIFETIME TV for bringing us this awesome show. I am glad I added Lifetime TV to my list of channels this year it's definetely worth it!!
  4. Nov 6, 2013
    Just watched the first episode of the first season absolutely fantastic. Fabulous story can't wait to see the next episode and the rest of the season.
  5. Feb 19, 2014
    fun,entertaining and funny. you never know what is going to pop up next. The acting is good, and the characters are all unique in their own way, The element of magic used for good and evil, keeps you looking forward to the next show. Not heavy just pure entertainment.
  6. Oct 11, 2013
    i really liked the pilot and the series seems good, it reminds me 'Charmed' hahaha i don't know the house looks exactly the same one lol either hope we'll get more of this.
  7. Nov 9, 2013
    Great show! My wife and I both enjoy this very much. Feels a bit like "Charmed" as we watch it... same type of feel to the show but with a slightly more 'grown up' storyline and dialogue.
  8. Nov 12, 2013
    The acting is top notch and the show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love it so much and the characters are all so unique and have a great story.
  9. Dec 2, 2013
    This is my new Desperate Housewives!!! Absolutely love this show.. Not ready for the finale. It always leaves me wanting more!!! I absolutely love Wendy.
  10. Dec 16, 2013
    Now that this season is over with I can accurately say I loved it all. Witches of East End is a must see show. I am intrigued as to what will be happening with season 2.
  11. Mar 15, 2014
    I absolutely love this series ! I am not that much into supernatural stuff, but this captured my attention. I love the plot, the actors and the visual effects are stunning. I recommend this so much. It is great.
  12. Dec 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing show! It'd be better if season has more episodes. I watched it all in a single night! So amazing. Love all the actresses and actors. So mind blown. Love it! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 7, 2013
    No amount of magic could elevate the amateurish acting and shoddy, choppy, derivative writing. Whatever the opposite of spellbinding is, that's this show.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Oct 7, 2013
    The clichés are too silly and obvious.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 7, 2013
    Witches of East End is the campiest hot mess on TV.