• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2007
7.8

1. CarrieP.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I think this show is the best new show on tv, I love it!!
  2. Tammy
    Nov 15, 2007
    i like the show i think it should have more to do with the book, but the girls are great keep them together and i love having rob on the show also he was great in silk stalkings
  3. CarolynD
    Apr 30, 2008
    A bit lightweigth on 4/29 but still has good actors and the plot could be developed. Previous shows have been better, The writer;s strike messed everybody up . I think the show needs a chance. There are many fans willing to support it. I think it has great potential.
  4. SheaB.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I really like this show (big fan of James Patterson). It is a little different than your typical crime drama. I think it will do well if people give it a shot.
  5. JohnB.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Difficult to develop characters of an ensemble cast in one show, but it shows promise. Angie Harmon hits this one dead on though.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Good Friday night show.

The new debut episode climaxes with a confusingly written yet completely unoriginal plot twist at the end. And the women characters are less confident than before, frazzled and more judgmental.
  2. While the crime itself is only moderately intriguing, its real function is to let viewers see what each of these women does, how they work together and how they talk to each other.
    This "women's" show is such an embarrassing mess, it makes me ashamed to be a woman.