• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2007
7.8

1. CarolynD
    Apr 30, 2008
    A bit lightweigth on 4/29 but still has good actors and the plot could be developed. Previous shows have been better, The writer;s strike messed everybody up . I think the show needs a chance. There are many fans willing to support it. I think it has great potential.
  2. CarrieP.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I think this show is the best new show on tv, I love it!!
  3. JanetS.
    Nov 18, 2007
    It's great to see Angie Harmon back on TV again - and I'm impressed with her comedic ability. She has a lot of tongue-in-cheek lines, mixed in with the serious stuff. Aubrey Dollar is refreshing, but please get rid of that insipid thin-haired blonde, Laura Harris! She is not easy to watch, and who dresses her? Her outfits are awful.
  4. Tammy
    Nov 15, 2007
    i like the show i think it should have more to do with the book, but the girls are great keep them together and i love having rob on the show also he was great in silk stalkings
  5. SheaB.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I really like this show (big fan of James Patterson). It is a little different than your typical crime drama. I think it will do well if people give it a shot.
  6. AdamB.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Not that Patterson's WMC novels were great works of literature (especially compared to the Alex Cross series which was at least suspenseful), but if I were Mr Patterson I'd disown any relationship with the creators of this "based-on" TV series ASAP.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Good Friday night show.
  8. JohnB.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Difficult to develop characters of an ensemble cast in one show, but it shows promise. Angie Harmon hits this one dead on though.
  9. TawnySuet
    Oct 15, 2007
    An annoying show. We couldn't even watch the entire thing.
  10. Linker
    Oct 13, 2007
    It was decently entertaining, and I started to like some of the characters... I say, give it a chance, maybe it will work out some of the bumps.

The new debut episode climaxes with a confusingly written yet completely unoriginal plot twist at the end. And the women characters are less confident than before, frazzled and more judgmental.
  2. While the crime itself is only moderately intriguing, its real function is to let viewers see what each of these women does, how they work together and how they talk to each other.
    This "women's" show is such an embarrassing mess, it makes me ashamed to be a woman.