Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.8

1. Apr 23, 2015
    Workaholics is a strange type of comedy. One that is simply created rather than thought up. The entire show feels like pure improvisation. It's not a good show by any means, but a guilty pleasure.
  2. Sep 4, 2014
    If you are not a fan of very crude and offensive humor stop reading now. If you do like offensive humor, you will love this show. The amount of drug references, Poop/Pee Jokes and immature humor makes this a great show for hanging out laughing with your friends. The effort the actors put into the series shows off. Some of the later episode's humor is unlike most other shows and is some ofIf you are not a fan of very crude and offensive humor stop reading now. If you do like offensive humor, you will love this show. The amount of drug references, Poop/Pee Jokes and immature humor makes this a great show for hanging out laughing with your friends. The effort the actors put into the series shows off. Some of the later episode's humor is unlike most other shows and is some of the funniest I've seen in along time. All together this is a great show, best suited for some late night viewing. But if you are easily offended this show may not be for you.

ToFewVews
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    Got the Blu Ray Bundle including the first and second season. Was very cheap, bought it for 11$ from amazon. Typical mid twenty humour, took me a little time to get used to those 3 **** ups but it´s worth it
  4. Apr 22, 2014
    The oh-so weird and increasingly popular Workaholics just finished their fourth season. The many episodes of workaholics already aired should be getting old, but the adventures and crazy stunts the three stoner roommates pull kept audiences glued to the television for thirty minutes every Wednesday at nine o’clock and thirsty for some more Workaholics to come. Workaholics transformed fromThe oh-so weird and increasingly popular Workaholics just finished their fourth season. The many episodes of workaholics already aired should be getting old, but the adventures and crazy stunts the three stoner roommates pull kept audiences glued to the television for thirty minutes every Wednesday at nine o’clock and thirsty for some more Workaholics to come. Workaholics transformed from a one camera show to one of television’s funniest, most popular shows. Workaholics stars Devine, Blake Anderson, and Anders Holm as three college dropout stoners who met in college and become roommates who work together as telemarketers. Workaholics is about these low-life’s living and loving the low-stakes of young adult hood. Every episode the three roommates go on adventures and never fail to make your sides hurt by their immature, stupid comedy. With episodes of them causing chaos at work or getting trashed on the roof of their bachelor pad, there is never a dull moment. You’d think after 40 episodes Adam, Blake, and Ders could stay out of trouble but instead these three roommates continuously slap you with surprises and gut busting jokes and continue to make us crave Workaholics.
    Me being a dedicated Workaholics fan, I can honestly say the fourth season was the worst season, I am not saying that it wasn’t good, but out of all the other seasons the fourth one was my least favorite. I feel as though Workaholics bit off more than they could chew this season, the show was overdone to say the least. Workaholics used to be a cool, small budget show but now with all the popularity comes money. Throughout the seasons you can clearly tell the improvement in their budget. The extra money somewhat takes away from the cool, broke college vibes the show gave off before, now a lot of the scenes are overdone or extremely ridiculous and just “too much”. For example, the first episode of the fourth season showed an orgasm-assisted water birth in a gym’s Jacuzzi. It is almost impossible to make a birth scene funny, I have yet to witness one. Some people may find these stunts hilarious, but they are a little too crazy for me. Another downfall to this show for some people may be the inappropriate terms and slang words. The three stoners use quotable phrases like “Tight Butthole” and “Loose Butthole” to describe something as bad or good, though I find that hilarious, I know many other people would disagree. Another deal breaker for some are the drug references and scenes, throughout the season the three roommates smoke and use other illegal substances, which I believe helps make this show increasingly popular. With things changing shows need to adapt as well even if it does involve inappropriate content, and I feel as though Workaholics nails it. Shows and movies are having to keep up with the continuously changing social norm and with marijuana now becoming legal in more areas, drugs are being exposed more in media. This show definitely caters to the young adult generation, and I definitely advise viewer discretion.
    Other than over-doing it in some episodes Workaholics never disappoints me. With Adam’s charm, Blake’s quirks, and Ders’s hilarious comments and facial expressions Workaholics definitely won the award as my favorite show. Workaholics is targeted to young adults who like to get weird and have a good time. I feel as though Workaholics is so popular among young people because we can relate to it. The three roommates are broke, lost, rowdy, and young just like the targeted audience is. Though we may not be doing the same things as the three stoners, we can still watch and laugh at the crude and inappropriate stunts and jokes. This show’s growing popularity is due to the crazy stunts they pull and the hilarious scenarios they find themselves in. If it weren’t for the supporting characters the show would be a dud. Characters like Alice, Carl, and Jillian make a huge difference and only add on to the hilarious, ridiculous comments made throughout the show. Alice’s rude, sharp comments at Adam always have me laughing. Carl, the three roommate’s drug dealer, is nothing short of an idiot. His dumb, strange comments usually always have you puzzled. And Jillian, possibly my favorite character always has me smiling or dying of painful laughter. Jillian plays Alice’s assistant and man does she know how to play dumb. Her strange actions and comments keep me cracking up. Her awkward vibe definitely steal the show for me. Workaholics would not be the same without Jillian.
    The only complaint I have for season four is the few episodes with awkward scenarios. The season mostly was your typical, chill, funny show but with the money coming in, their budget is booming and there are some episodes that got too weird too quick. But the few awkward moments is no deal breaker, Workaholics is hilarious and I advise anyone who enjoys stupid humor to catch up on this comedic goldmine. Even if partying it up, stealing go carts, or weed burritos aren’t your thing, Workaholics is good for anyone who could use a good laugh. With the increasing popularity there is no doubt that Workaholics will film more seasons. I suggest all young adults who enjoy a good laugh to give Workaholics a chance, you will not be disappointed. With audience relatable themes like, post-college, pre-real adulthood it makes it interesting and entertaining to watch these three lowlife, stoners do crazy things. As a diehard Workaholics fan there is no shame when I say I admit I will be adding the fourth season to my collection. Workaholics will continue to be the highlight to my Wednesday even if it does mean watching reruns. And as a fellow college student I give two thumb ups to the masterminds behind Workaholics, Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, and co-creator Kyle Newacheck, who also play the three roommates and their drug dealer. To say the least Workaholics is far from appropriate. With characters you can’t hate and raunchy, crude humor I understand how people don’t like it but I do believe you must try it before you judge.
  5. Mar 26, 2014
    Workaholics is a mess of irreverent humor and childish jokes, but the utter pleasure I derive from this show is unmatched by more intelligent humor. While the show loves to poke fun at the juxtaposition between frat boy culture and growing up as a way of relating to its audience, it also pushes through a message that the shame the guys often receive is the result of their constant drive toWorkaholics is a mess of irreverent humor and childish jokes, but the utter pleasure I derive from this show is unmatched by more intelligent humor. While the show loves to poke fun at the juxtaposition between frat boy culture and growing up as a way of relating to its audience, it also pushes through a message that the shame the guys often receive is the result of their constant drive to stay in the better part of their 20s. A Expand
  6. Feb 24, 2014
    its a good show that was at its best in the 1st and 2nd seasons, it retains much of what makes it funny however and is on its way to becoming somewhat of a cult classic, in many ways.

over the top characters and plots are a mainstay of the series, which blends workplace life with frat-house antics.
  7. Feb 11, 2014
    Dark, bleak humour with a fruitful undertone. This show accomplishes exactly what it sets out. It is geared towards anyone who has suffered from their own dysfunctional understanding of reality while supported by equally dysfunctional yet caring friends.
  8. Feb 6, 2014
    Not much creativity to this show, other than some of the senarios the characters endure. Clearly this show is geared towards stoners and those seeking mindless humor. SLACKERS UNITE! Having said that, some of the episodes have funny moments but too far and between to routinely watch it.
  9. Dec 10, 2013
    My favorite show fur sure. But to be honest i can see why its not for most older people like 35+ but its still funny!!! dont have anything else to say its just awesome and im filling up space.
  10. Jun 1, 2013
    This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The characters are weirdly hilarious (Blake and Montez are my favorite characters) and there has not been an episode that didn't make me laugh.
  11. Jan 24, 2013
    I'm at a disadvantage with this show. I'm in my early 30's and have graduated beyond the gross out sophomoric filler this show cranks out en masse. The problem for me is that, between the three main characters, there isn't really a protagonist in a pure sense. Plainly, these guys are unlikable and I found myself rooting for their downfall at every corner. I went to high school with guysI'm at a disadvantage with this show. I'm in my early 30's and have graduated beyond the gross out sophomoric filler this show cranks out en masse. The problem for me is that, between the three main characters, there isn't really a protagonist in a pure sense. Plainly, these guys are unlikable and I found myself rooting for their downfall at every corner. I went to high school with guys like these. The only difference was that I graduated. If you're a High School male or just post college male, this show is going to be the funniest thing you'll ever see. For me, I wasn't high enough to plod along with the forced nature of the "bro's". I wanted to like the show but, alas, I'm just too old for it. Expand
  12. Jan 19, 2013
    Ok the people who "don't understand" or "don't think it's funny" are just jaded... The references they make are off topic and hilarious almost as if it is a... show... about... nothing?? Hmm the kind of topics they talk about on the show have a striking resemblence to Seinfeld which many say is the best show ever... Just how I use "Low Talker", "Pop-in Guy", "Sponge Worthy", and "ManOk the people who "don't understand" or "don't think it's funny" are just jaded... The references they make are off topic and hilarious almost as if it is a... show... about... nothing?? Hmm the kind of topics they talk about on the show have a striking resemblence to Seinfeld which many say is the best show ever... Just how I use "Low Talker", "Pop-in Guy", "Sponge Worthy", and "Man Hands" in my everyday vocab, I have found myself using sayings from Workaholics like "Fear-rection", "That's a Chop", "Crank Down", and "Fully Torqued"... I believe Workaholics is the same formula of stupidity and charm as Seinfeld with different charaters, settings, stories, etc... Expand
  13. Aug 13, 2012
    Love this show. Very clever, (And sometimes, alternative) humor. People might think it's very simple and stupid humor, but those people obviously fail to see the humor behind it. They're all fantastic actors, they know how to play their character very well even though i think that's becaus they write the show, and because it also kind of represents how they are in real life. (Check outLove this show. Very clever, (And sometimes, alternative) humor. People might think it's very simple and stupid humor, but those people obviously fail to see the humor behind it. They're all fantastic actors, they know how to play their character very well even though i think that's becaus they write the show, and because it also kind of represents how they are in real life. (Check out their old YouTube channel, "Mailordercomedy".) The jokes are played out very well, even though you might miss a few the first time you watch the episodes. I also just love how the characters respond to certain kind of situations, and how they deal with them. A must-watch for a comedy lover. Expand
  14. Aug 9, 2012
    It helps Adam and Blake that a dorky character like Anders has evened out their immature stupidity and poop jokes with a large ensemble filled with responsibility.
  15. Aug 7, 2012
    The show is truly a time waster. The stupid, drunken humor works for some people but honestly I find this show mind numbing. The characters look funny and talk funny, but in the end nothing funny is being said or done.
  16. Jul 1, 2012
    In the manner not another teen movie made fun of the beat to death genre of a bunch of youths getting **** up with a **** underdeveloped story line, there should be a movie or show mocking this unoriginal series, and its many mediocre at best competitors, for its repetitive, corny, and adolescent comedy which features nothing, but a pattern of drug use, loss of clothing, and stupid ideaIn the manner not another teen movie made fun of the beat to death genre of a bunch of youths getting **** up with a **** underdeveloped story line, there should be a movie or show mocking this unoriginal series, and its many mediocre at best competitors, for its repetitive, corny, and adolescent comedy which features nothing, but a pattern of drug use, loss of clothing, and stupid idea which likely fails by the end of episode. The writers think drugs + young guys + failure = good TV, or ratings, no matter how half-baked the idea or actors are. Cast = nobodies. Funny at first until you realize the same exact recurring themes in every episode. Expand
  17. Jun 13, 2012
    My first deterrent should have been the name. In a world of overplayed, overstated phrases anything â
  18. Mar 25, 2012
    When you think of the word workaholic, a lot of things come to mind. The word workaholic means that someone is addicted to work. It also implies that a person enjoys work more then their family/social life. To me this sounds absolutely insane! How could anyone be addicted to work, or like working more then hanging out with friends and family? The Comedy Central show Workaholics puts theWhen you think of the word workaholic, a lot of things come to mind. The word workaholic means that someone is addicted to work. It also implies that a person enjoys work more then their family/social life. To me this sounds absolutely insane! How could anyone be addicted to work, or like working more then hanging out with friends and family? The Comedy Central show Workaholics puts the workplace into a whole new perspective.
    Workaholics is a comedy series that tells the story of three young men who recently graduated college and now are being faced with the obstacles of the real world. Blake, Anders, and Adam play the roles of these three men, and their efforts in the workplace are far from serious. Anders takes the role of the leader in the group. He is a ex-swimmer and has hopes of one day becoming mayor. Blake is a super chill, layed back, guy that plays the role of the mediator of the group. Adam is a little nut job that lives life to the fullest. He definitely isnâ
  19. Feb 6, 2012
    This show is a classic. Funniest show ever. Comedy Central almost didnt air this show but im glad they did I recommend this show for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Dec 9, 2011
    I'm sorry but if you can't see the humor in this show there is something wrong with you. Yes they do have poop and fart jokes, but there's so much ironic and subtle humor it surprises me that more people dont appreciate it.
  21. Nov 21, 2011
    Maybe i'm just not getting today's comedy...I have never laughed at this show. The characters looks funny and they look like they're doing funny things, but the laugh center in mah brain doesn't click. Maybe it's my diet? This show's about three or four friends I think they're friends with some boss lady. They get into awkward situations that they solve with lowbrow humor and stupidity.Maybe i'm just not getting today's comedy...I have never laughed at this show. The characters looks funny and they look like they're doing funny things, but the laugh center in mah brain doesn't click. Maybe it's my diet? This show's about three or four friends I think they're friends with some boss lady. They get into awkward situations that they solve with lowbrow humor and stupidity. Maybe i'm missing the punchlines while I dig stuff my face with food. It's like they throw all this useless garbage at you hoping something will stick and make it worth watching. I've yet to laugh at anything on this show. Come on man! I'd rather watch The Mind of Mencia, or that show by Nick Swardson. I hope the creators don't pull some stupid move like saying it's "art" like those guys who made Tim & Eric did, causing all sorts of fanboys to use that as a defense on people like me. Expand
  22. Oct 25, 2011
    great show ... if comedy central cancels it ill probably pretend to commit suicide.... and one time my buddy crapped in this girls applesauce jar and put it back in her fridge it was weird but i dared him to do it so maybe it wasnt that weird
  23. Aug 28, 2011
    I love this show. It's one of the very few shows where no characters are annoying or overdone. My girlfriend and I quote episodes all the time and I felt personally attacked when Comcast took the re-runs off of On-Demand. I cannot wait for the new season and hope very much that this show continues. The only other tv shows I watch are Breaking Bad and The Office.
  24. Jul 1, 2011
    Twistedly funny with an unusual sense of humor. The shorter dude with the brown hair is especially hilarious and has a career beyond this show. Hopefully this show gets enough time to let the word-of-mouth take hold and make it a juggernaut.
  25. Jun 9, 2011
    There's no doubt that Workaholics is for the "New Age" of TV watchers. It's crude and disgusting, but also completely GENIUS. The show is extremely witty, and I find myself watching the episodes over and over; there are tons of jokes you may have missed the first time. The show doesn't rely on dick and poop jokes to sustain itself, it relies on unexpected wit to fuel the shows humor.There's no doubt that Workaholics is for the "New Age" of TV watchers. It's crude and disgusting, but also completely GENIUS. The show is extremely witty, and I find myself watching the episodes over and over; there are tons of jokes you may have missed the first time. The show doesn't rely on dick and poop jokes to sustain itself, it relies on unexpected wit to fuel the shows humor. Despite what geriatric critics are saying, you MUST watch this show. Expand
  26. Jun 6, 2011
    This show started off very strong and hillarious. Its core fan attraction is of a younger generation, aprox. teens to people in their thirties. The humor presented is very unique and each character has an emparative role in keeping the bond of the three muskajokers for its comedic originality. The first 3 episodes where priceless and got me involved with the show and eager to see the next.This show started off very strong and hillarious. Its core fan attraction is of a younger generation, aprox. teens to people in their thirties. The humor presented is very unique and each character has an emparative role in keeping the bond of the three muskajokers for its comedic originality. The first 3 episodes where priceless and got me involved with the show and eager to see the next. Some episodes were... "IGHT" and even a little bit dissapointing due to their randomness and out of the blue scenarios. its only a question of remaining consistent in its comic originality, which where perfectly illustrated in episodes 1,2,3,5, and 8. The begining stage of any show has its ups and downs but I hope that Workaholics stays consistentantly entertaining. Expand
  27. Jun 1, 2011
    Workaholics has a ton of potential if it can make it past the first few seasons. The humor is similar to what you would see in the office or always sunny however I think it still has a ways to go. I would love to see a few more characters brought into the show but overall I enjoy watching it and hope to see it come back again next season. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth yourWorkaholics has a ton of potential if it can make it past the first few seasons. The humor is similar to what you would see in the office or always sunny however I think it still has a ways to go. I would love to see a few more characters brought into the show but overall I enjoy watching it and hope to see it come back again next season. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth your time to give it a try. The first season is almost over, but you can watch all of the current episodes for free at http://www.workaholicsnow.com. I'm sure next season will be even better. Expand
  28. May 19, 2011
    Mail Order Comedy were no-names to me a month ago, and now I'm a huge admirer. I first saw Blake on Traffic Light and Workaholics has really thrust these guys to the center of my attention Wednesday nights at 1030. I have been suggesting this show regularly.
  29. May 16, 2011
    This show is absolutely HILARIOUS! This isn't a show that any critic would like since its pretty much stupid humor with a below average storyline, but I'm not watching this show to me moved or to think about life, I'm watching it to laugh which it makes me do. This show is so funny! It reminds me of the old Comedy Central show "Testees" which I also found hilarious but unfortunately gotThis show is absolutely HILARIOUS! This isn't a show that any critic would like since its pretty much stupid humor with a below average storyline, but I'm not watching this show to me moved or to think about life, I'm watching it to laugh which it makes me do. This show is so funny! It reminds me of the old Comedy Central show "Testees" which I also found hilarious but unfortunately got cancelled. Hopefully they keep this show around for a while. Expand
  30. May 12, 2011
    When I saw the promos for this show I was immediately turned off. I thought it was going to be American Pie humor, in the office setting. I have to admit, after watching every show this season I am in LOVE with Workaholics! This show's humor appeals to me because it's reminiscent of Always Sunny in fact I would say that this is Always Sunny in a Cubicle. the three main characters areWhen I saw the promos for this show I was immediately turned off. I thought it was going to be American Pie humor, in the office setting. I have to admit, after watching every show this season I am in LOVE with Workaholics! This show's humor appeals to me because it's reminiscent of Always Sunny in fact I would say that this is Always Sunny in a Cubicle. the three main characters are clearly best friends in real life, and the subtle but hilarious improv lines are classic. thank you comedy central for giving this show (and Sports Show) life! Expand
  31. Apr 27, 2011
    David Hinckley is wrong. This show is indeed funny and is only going to get better. It fits perfect along side of south park and i hope that comedy central stands behind this one. It deserves the opportunity to fully develop and has the strong potential of going cult.
  32. Apr 25, 2011
    Target audience is 16 - 30...with that in mind, it's incredibly funny. Because of the seemingly "simple-minded" premise of the show, it is easy to underappreciate the writing, which is pure comedy gold. Almost every line of dialogue stands alone as a funny one-liner. But it's the physical comedy in the show, which sets it apart. Adam DeVine steals every scene that he is in. His propensityTarget audience is 16 - 30...with that in mind, it's incredibly funny. Because of the seemingly "simple-minded" premise of the show, it is easy to underappreciate the writing, which is pure comedy gold. Almost every line of dialogue stands alone as a funny one-liner. But it's the physical comedy in the show, which sets it apart. Adam DeVine steals every scene that he is in. His propensity for physical comedy is on par with that of Jim Carey (from his "In Living Color" days). I fully expect to take off, similarly to "It's Always Sunny..." Expand
  33. Apr 18, 2011
    Definitely juvenile and raunchy, Workaholics has its unexpected highs and crude lows, but like the reviews mentioned, the show has an undeniable honesty to it. The characters are defined but not cliches, and the episodes are fairly well crafted (both directing and writing) in juxtaposition of the crude material being conveyed. What put the young series over the hump for me is the replayDefinitely juvenile and raunchy, Workaholics has its unexpected highs and crude lows, but like the reviews mentioned, the show has an undeniable honesty to it. The characters are defined but not cliches, and the episodes are fairly well crafted (both directing and writing) in juxtaposition of the crude material being conveyed. What put the young series over the hump for me is the replay value the episodes have. Watching them, I laughed at more and the appreciation I felt towards the characters grew. Expand
  34. Apr 14, 2011
    "Workaholics" is undoubtedly crude; there's simply no getting around that. If a steady diet of penis/poop/vomit/etc. jokes and drug references are sure to put you off, then this one isn't for you -- and in lesser hands, a show like "Workaholics" could easily be worth skipping even for those of us who have a deeper appreciation of the off-color. But this one works, and often to hilarious"Workaholics" is undoubtedly crude; there's simply no getting around that. If a steady diet of penis/poop/vomit/etc. jokes and drug references are sure to put you off, then this one isn't for you -- and in lesser hands, a show like "Workaholics" could easily be worth skipping even for those of us who have a deeper appreciation of the off-color. But this one works, and often to hilarious results. "Workaholics" succeeds, largely due to the likability of the three main characters. Those characters are equal parts drunken, stoned, horny and lazy, but the actors play them with such dunderheaded sweetness that it is hard not to be charmed by them. Don't get me wrong: despite their repeated actions to the contrary in each episode, I don't think the protagonists are meant to be seen as irredeemably stupid. Instead, they appear to be reasonably bright, immature and deeply irreverent, hanging on to that last year in college (which is likely a couple years gone) and reveling in their aimlessness as they just kinda float through their early twenties and crappy, entry-level jobs. Raise your hand if the foregoing in any way resembles your own more youthful experience. The writing here is also worthy of praise. It takes a deft hand not to overdo it with such broad comedy. "Workaholics" definitely pushes the line with frequency, but is consistently sharp in its portrayal of its deeply goofy protagonists. This one makes me laugh out loud -- repeatedly and without guilt. Expand
  35. Apr 14, 2011
    I enjoy the brand of comedy this show brings. It's making jokes most shows are afraid to make. It's clever as heck, and while I can't personally relate to these characters, with their drugs and all, I would definitely kick it with them, and I appreciate the heck out of their humor.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Apr 6, 2011
    Weirdly, both the pilots of Breaking In and Comedy Central's execrable new time-waster Workaholics include multiple references to urine.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Apr 6, 2011
    Trios of twentysomething slackers are hardly a new construct--see "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," among recent examples--but there's always room for more when the group is as brazen, funny and drug-addled as the gang in Workaholics.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Apr 6, 2011
    Workaholics is crude, dumb lowbrow comedy, which means it's doing fine right up until the last requirement of the genre, which is that it should be funny. Workaholics is not.